HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: How far are visitors well to travel?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default I live in pennsylvania and.............. 
    I have traveled to maryland (about 200 miles each way from my home) BUT I am a die hard haunt fan, so I just go..... There are local haunts here too, but a 4 hour road trip (each way) for me is not out of the question. If I want to see it, I will go.... Hope this helps. JOHN

2. Default  
    The average person is going to travel 1hr and you'll likely lose attendance the year of a move.

3. Default Ravens Grin has several advantages 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Open every night of the year makes it more possible for someone to plan to come here no matter how far they may be coming from.
    We have had visitors from almost every country anyone may care to name.
    Tonight a group who were a bit drunk came through, behaved themselves and even they were very impressed by the house and the tour, becoming very complimentary at the tour's finale.
    Many pro-haunters have told me since "Day-One" that Ravens Grin has the worst possible location for a haunt.. but here were are!
    Right now at 1:45 am we are waiting for a group to show up from a long drive of several hours to arrive here.
    Being open every night also makes it easier for other haunts to pay us a visit since this is pretty impossible to do during October.
    the actual drive distance for normal haunt customers might be radically affected by the price of a gallon of gasoline come this October.
    Let's all hope political decisions on the world stage doesn't make our lives any harder in this respect.

4. Default Ravens Grin has several advantages 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Open every night of the year makes it more possible for someone to plan to come here no matter how far they may be coming from.
    We have had visitors from almost every country anyone may care to name.
    Tonight a group who were a bit drunk came through, behaved themselves and even they were very impressed by the house and the tour, becoming very complimentary at the tour's finale.
    Many pro-haunters have told me since "Day-One" that Ravens Grin has the worst possible location for a haunt.. but here were are!
    Right now at 1:45 am we are waiting for a group to show up from a long drive of several hours to arrive here.
    Being open every night also makes it easier for other haunts to pay us a visit since this is pretty impossible to do during October.
    The actual drive distance for normal haunt customers might be radically affected by the price of a gallon of gasoline come this October.
    Let's all hope political decisions on the world stage doesn't make our lives any harder in this respect.

Thread Information