HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hauntworld on Shipping Wars - READ THIS NOW

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Hauntworld on Shipping Wars - READ THIS NOW 
    The next episode of Shipping Wars which comes on this coming Tuesday will feature an episode called
    High Tech Rednecks

We bought a bunch of Hillbillies from Unit 70... they shipped them from Columbus to St Louis for a photo shoot we did for the new cover of Hauntworld Magaizne... the one that ships out next week.

WATCH BABY... we are doing everything we can to promote the website and help haunters this coming Halloween.

Let us know what you thought of the episode!!! The whole episode is about Hauntworld.com

Larry

2. Default  
    That's great. What network carries the show and what time?

DA

3. Default TV for us too. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A new show, I think they filmed us first? HGTV-maybe Discovery or another channel I never heard of before...program's title:"Creepiest Homes in America".
    They were interveiwing my Wife when I was away:"Tell us what Jim is really like."
    Jessica:"He's a really nice guy who doesn't drink, do drugs no matter what some people say after they see the house and his artwork."
    "Now tell us what he is REALLY LIKE!"
    Jessica: "I just answered that question."
    I didn't care for such a method or intent on their part.
    Recorded images can be edited to pretty much "say" whatever they need to make it "Say".
    Just make the choice beforehand how much you trust such people to not edit the product to tell a sensationalized lie(s).
    My Father was a work-a-holic, no chemicals involved (Except chocolate) I guess by some people's standards I am too.
    I have just always liked to build, accomplish the things I envisioned, which usually requires long hours, all of which lie beyound many people's scope of how things have to happen if you are going to create something involving your own ideas.

4. Default  
    I checked the listings and I didn't see any show by that name. Are you sure it's on next Tuesday on A&E?

DA

5. Default  
    DA, it's on A & E on Tuesday at 10 pm.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

6. Default  
    Larry congrats, Stew I once thought that this one company was the dumbest I had ever seen. Now that I do $500,000 a year in bussiness with them I thick they are the smartest company around. I think the show is some what staged but you have seen the behind the scene so you could tell us. It just seems like some of those guys could not be that dumb when it comes to shipping. If you are on the show do you get a preview before it shows nationally? Can't wait to see the show, I have already set the DVR to record it.
    Phatman

7. Default  
    Couple things... I don't love any show because we are on it. I'm just letting people know it comes on this Tuesday and will feature Hauntworld.com and I think that is cool. Hauntworld objective is to help haunted house owners... period. We'll do everything we can to achieve that goal. Stew you only post when you want to whip up drama... and again this time you didn't fail. LOL

The show is on this Tuesday on A and E Shipping Wars.

Larry

8. Default  
    Not really drama oriented...i was just sayin...I change my mind all the time....

Stew

9. Default  
    Stew, Larry agrees with you! ""09-28-2012 Dumbest show on TV. Its so fake and so stupid! Just my opinion! Larry "

Sorry Larry, I couldn't resist.

10. Default  
    Careful Barry! Stew already posted that and it got deleted lol.

Hauntworld! Shhhhhhhhhhh!

Hahahaha. It's ok Larry, the show does suck, but it's good publicity for the few dozen people who watch it. Hauntworld: taking over television one unpopular tv show at a time. Nothing beats Larry on the Food Network judging cakes!

No but in all seriousness, who cares what Larry said about the show in the past when another haunter was already on it...it's still publicity and no one who sees th show and looks at hauntworld will see Larry trash talking the show, take the free advertising and roll with it.

#nohate #realitytvsucks #imusinghashtagsonhauntworld

Thread Information