HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hauntworld on Shipping Wars - READ THIS NOW

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    One of my fav. shows, looking forward to it!

https://www.facebook.com/midsouthhaunts

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by screamforadream View Post
    Careful Barry! Stew already posted that and it got deleted lol.

Hauntworld! Shhhhhhhhhhh!
    I wouldn't be the first time. LOL However, I do agree with Larry on both counts. I am not a fan of the show but I do believe the publicity is good. That is one thing Larry has always done, get the word out about the industry.

3. Default  
    Anytime a show calls and wants to feature the haunted house industry I'm going to do it, or forward them onto other people who can help them. I've already been contacted about shows at least 10 times this Spring and Summer... we want to feature the haunted house industry. It doesn't matter if I'm featured, your featured, or someone else is featured anything national is positive no matter how good the show is or isn't.

Shipping Wars is a popular show with 1.5 million viewers each week... not to mention re-runs. I've actually watched Shipping Wars because we are being featured on the show its like all the rest of them... its entertaining. I'm totally over Storage Wars I can't even watch it anymore... I know that was Shane's favorite show but I doubt he even likes it anymore.

I like Shipping Wars now like I use to like Storage Wars. But my favorite shows what I like or don't like has nothing to do with getting PR for the industry... this will be a great thing for us to help the industry.

That is all that matters.

On the subject however... my favorite shows are: Walking Dead, The Voice and as for reality shows I like Pawn Stars but that is getting long in the tooth.

I don' actually watch many shows I'm more of a movie guy. But I have been watching Shipping Wars here and there.

Larry

4. Default  
    These show tend to run their course and when they run out of new stuff and are just redoing a old story line just with a little twist then the ratings fall. I agree with Larry I used to love Storage Wars and Shipping Wars, but don't watch it any more. But I will be watching Shipping Wars on Tuesday. Great to see some good PR for our industry and getting people to see us as more as a main stream industry. I have had people that have watched Making Monsters come up to me and tell me how cool it is and what a great new industry the haunt business is. I just think to my self where the hell have you been. Larry keep up the good PR work this does all of us some good and I don't care what show you are on its good for haunters. Well maybe not Americas Most Wanted.
    Phatman

5. Default Means we are becoming legitimate 
    I have several friends who have seen similar episodes about Haunters on other reality TV shows, and it does give us a new level of legitimacy. I think a lot of people think this is some form of sick hobby where we sink thousands of dollars with no return. People are starting to see this is a big business, and we are serious about what we do (it just so happens we have a lot of fun doing it!). Now that they are starting to see various aspects of are business, people are talking!

BTW, one of my favorites was a particular group of guys that catch varmints of all types. They were sent to a haunt in LA to capture possums in a haunt. Hilarious.
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
    DA, it's on A & E on Tuesday at 10 pm.
    Thanks Noah! Is is listed as high tech redneck? None of the shows give hint to rednecks or hauntworld.

DA

7. Default Congrats Larry! 
    Looking forward to seeing it. Good job!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

8. Default Congrats Larry! 
    Looking forward to seeing it. Good job!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

9. Default  
    Who saw the show ... I thought it was my favorite show I've ever been on. I was laughing the whole time. Larry

10. Default  
    My favorite part is when they almost broke your foot and the guy tells you to grow some.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Thread Information