HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hauntworld on Shipping Wars - READ THIS NOW

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Pretty cool... 
    I'm not familiar with this show. Is that guy always so sarcastic or just an act for TV? I'd have had a hard time not knocking him out.

Allan

2. Default  
    Shipping Wars makes Storage Wars look like Masterpiece Theater.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

3. Default  
    Not sure what was scarier the hillbillies or Larry's almost amputation?!?!?! Curious why you didn't show the Darkness anywhere in footage?

4. Default  
    I just watched it, it was funny! Don't know how much it really promoted since Roy was insulting it the whole time and they showed that one of Larry's guys accidentally unplugged the air compressor lol but it was neat and entertaining nonetheless!

5. Default  
    The show was about the magazine not the haunt. We want to promote the industry whenever we can. Many times we get to promote the industry through The Darkness. I can't tell you how many interviews I've done on national TV at the darkness where I mostly talk about haunted houses across America or the industry, or whatever. I'm all for promoting the industry as a whole... in the end that is better for me as well. We need people to see our industry in a positive light!

The show was so much fun... I loved the episode!!!

Larry

6. Default shipping wars 
    Kudos to Larry for agreeing to participate; you were taking a chance on the outcome. You have no control over what ends up on the program. Overall it provided a good look at the cover of the magazine and hopefully that translates into exposure for the industry. I thought the Hillbilly props from Unit 70 looked great. I donít normally watch the program, but since it related to our industry, I tuned in for the night.

Our face painting company (Funhouse Faces) participated in a program called Super Sweet 16 a few years ago. It was comical listening to the show producers trying to stir up controversy amongst the kids at the party. Thatís what these reality shows do; they try to create a storm for their viewers to enjoy!

Kelly Collins
    Funhouse Faces

7. Default Seen it 
    Last night funny, funny! Larry you made me think of Pee Wee Herman and I don't know why! Shane and it's fun stuff!

8. Default  
    I enjoyed the show!

I would love a little behind-the-scenes info though... Like how scripted is it?

9. Default cool episode! 
    Roy is just an ass! Over all he probably isn't too bad but he is outspoken on all the episodes. Larry was a good sport for being on the program! And taking that abuse publicly on television. LOL! Great for the industry far as promoting.
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

10. Default  
    Shane,

Pee Wee... seriously? LOL

Larry

Thread Information