HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Bad Blood..

Hybrid View

1. Default Blood 
    Hello Haunters!
    I know everyone uses blood for there haunt, so I thought Id let you all know what we just found out...
    12054_10151713532717230_1439970040_n.jpg

At midwest haunters convention we bought a bottle of Pale Night Productions Blood, and I hate to say this but we were VERY disappointed at the quality of it. If you put it on a costume or any prop it looks extremely fake. Kind of like a fire engine red paint bought from Walmart lol. We also tried putting it on plastic and its been over 4 days and it is still sticky/not dry...
    Don't get me wrong I love a lot of Pale Nights Products and we have 4 of there CGI effects in our haunt, but when it comes to there blood... I do not recommend it.

On a side note blood that Id give a great review about is..
    Larrys Hollywood Special FX Blood
    www.hauntedhousesupplies.com
    and
    Fright Props Blood!
    www.frightprops.com

Nic Miele
    General Manager
    The Massacre Haunted House
    "2012 Voted #1 Scariest Haunt In Illinois"- Hauntworld.com
    Last edited by Nic Miele; 07-15-2013 at 03:55 PM.

2. Default  
    Nic,

It sounds like something may be wrong with the bottle that you have. I have never had the blood not dry, the blood should never be sticky, and the color should be a rich red. We had an issue a few months ago with one of our suppliers that sent us a bad batch of one of the blood components. We realized the issue and thought we tracked down and replaced the bad batch, but we may have missed a bottle or two. Email us at sales@palenight.com and we'll get you a new bottle out right away to replace that one.

In the future, please contact us directly if you have an issue. I pride myself on always addressing customer issues and trying to keep all of our customers coming back again and again.
    Last edited by kpolley; 07-14-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

3. Default  

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Sorry, but I had to do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTTVx--i3m0
    ha ha I knew someone would :P

Also I sent an email to them at Pale Night yesterday and have not gotten a response yet.

Nic Miele
    General Manager
    The Massacre Haunted House
    "2012 Voted #1 Scariest Haunt In Illinois"- Hauntworld.com
    Last edited by Nic Miele; 07-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.

5. Default  
    Nic, I just sent you a PM. Every time we try to send you an email it gets bounced back. I'm not sure why...

At any rate, If you can send us your shipping address as well as the size of bottle you bought, we'll get the replacement out in the morning. We're also sending a return label so you can send back the bad bottle for us to do some testing with to determine exactly what happened with that bottle.

Anyway, sorry about not being able to send it out today...technology is not being our friend today!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

6. Default  
    Nic,
    I have used kips blood.
    It really does sound like you got a bad batch or something.
    It NORMALLY dries in about half an hour. and is a deep rich red and nice and glossy and flexible.
    that doesn't sound right.

Thread Information