HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Sharknado... Did anyone see this thing? HOLY COW THIS IS BAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default And here is my idea:"The Sequal".. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Years in the future: The sharks who were thrown from the sea now have legs(Just like evolution?) and the sharks are running Hollywood and the recording business, and of course pay-day short term loans.
    OF course a huge lawsuit remains pending because of the incredible uncalled for cruelty inflicted upon thos innocent sharks during those dredfull times.
    They were just victims and very hungry!
    ... as far as I know, nobody has stole (or duplicated?) my idea for a theme park yet. Dominick Foods stole my "Rambo Rabbitt " costume/character idea after I wore the costume during Mayfest, a year later the Easter ad on the radio for them had "Rambo Rabbitt".
    Oh, well?
    I have always been either "Blessed" or "Cursed " with many ideas....drug-free, no matter what anybody thinks.

2. Default  
    HauntYourHouse.net/House of Shadows/Sparta Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warfield View Post
    Years in the future: The sharks who were thrown from the sea now have legs(Just like evolution?) and the sharks are running Hollywood and the recording business, and of course pay-day short term loans.
    OF course a huge lawsuit remains pending because of the incredible uncalled for cruelty inflicted upon thos innocent sharks during those dredfull times.
    They were just victims and very hungry!
    ... as far as I know, nobody has stole (or duplicated?) my idea for a theme park yet. Dominick Foods stole my "Rambo Rabbitt " costume/character idea after I wore the costume during Mayfest, a year later the Easter ad on the radio for them had "Rambo Rabbitt".
    Oh, well?
    I have always been either "Blessed" or "Cursed " with many ideas....drug-free, no matter what anybody thinks.
    DRUG FREE Jim?

Maybe we could just say "HIGH" on HAUNTING!!!! LOL!!!

Maybe even an addict!!!............. on haunting..... LOL!

Yah, I can safely say I have been addicted as well...................maybe "blessed"..........maybe "cursed".......

But I'll take it any way, shape, or form!!!
    Kelly Anderson
    House of Shadows Sparta Wisconsin
    http://www.house-of-shadows.org/
    Owner-Haunt Your House.net
    http://www.hauntyourhouse.net

3. Default  

4. Default  
    I saw the movie and couldn't believe the shoots. A tire going round and round to signify driving, bad acting, unbelievable plot, killing a shark with a chainsaw while it is in flight, and a grand finale to top all. Yes, all the ingredients for a B movie.

Lurker, I feel for your dilemma, so in order to protect myself I am now posting about a movie idea of my own. I know I can pull it off as I have seen Sharknado. It's kind of similar, but different. Plot: Baby kittens from the Kittens R US farm are caught up in a storm and are whisked up in a tornado. The wind gets them very upset and scratchy, as they sling out of the tornado in bunches attacking anything within reach. Our heroes must find a way to cover people in milk to calm the kittens down and can be petted into tranquility. Soon, coming to a channel near you, " KITTENADO"

Ron Ortiz
    Moss4U

5. Default Wow? 
    WOW. What else is there to say about this? WOW
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Thread Information