HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Can we all pitch in and do someting nice for MUD (Daniel) I have an idea!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Hello everyone, I write this with a little tear in my eye.....how wonderful everyone is here on this board!!! OK I know I get a little emotional but you all mean so much to me I can't help it. Here is my news..

CFX (Jonathan and the whole CFX crew) has graciously donated the mask!!!! Yes I know they rock!! I can't thank you enough for your compassion for this young man who so desperately wants to be a part of this community and who loves the haunt industry as much as we all do. And Austin you have gone above and beyond to help us get there, thank you! And Larry, you little bastard, who would have known that you too will send a DVD or two to help this young man get started. You're just an ol' sweetie!!! I think even Allen, our hero, will be sending a DVD his way. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making this happen. You have man a young man's year believe me!! May this be the start of a fantastic haunt season for all of us. What a better way to start off ...by giving from the heart. Bless you all!!

Sue

2. Default  
    I'm so happy, thank you all so much!

3. Default  
    That is an absolutely amazing thing they all did!

Use the tools you were given well mud! Best of luck this year my friend!

4. Default  
    Super excited for you Mud!! You should see the mask in about 4 weeks. We want lots of pictures please of everything that you are doing. Wishing you are great season!! Thank you again to everyone who helped make this possible. Pretty fantastic is all I can say. CFX is the silicone mask company that we use here at the haunt. We have 5 and the customers love them. They can't figure out if its a mask or real. Fun to watch their expressions as they try to make the determination. We have several roamers that wear the CFX masks. Thank you again CFX !!! You all rock!!!!

Sue

5. Default  
    I guess the people I know who believe the internet is evil (and yes, I actually know people who believe it) can stick that in their pipes and smoke it!

6. Default  
    Good luck Mud that's gonna be awesome!!

7. Default  
    Sue...you are pretty awesome!

8. Default  

Thread Information