HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Beating Heart Machine for sale

Hybrid View

1. Default Beating Heart Machine for sale 
    The Beating Heart Machine is the first in a series of three custom Mad Scientist working machine props for sale.

Following in the series is the Live Brain Machine and the Zombie Amputation Machine. I'm going to build a limited number of each with a two week build time.

beating_heart_machine.jpgbeating_heart_machine2.jpgbrain_machine1.jpg

Each machine is a hand-crafted piece of artwork with a solid wood cabinet, LED lighted meters, heavy-duty glass enclosure, LED lighting, switches, knobs, custom circuit boards, servos, and motors. Custom painted and distressed. Built to last. The first two machines measure 14" x 14" x 28" high.

I'm still calculating my parts and materials costs so I should have pricing soon. I'm trying to see who is interested in one or all three machines.

I have a video of the heart machine operating that will be on YouTube soon.

Please email me at norm.glenn@yahoo.com if interested.

Enjoy!!!

Norm
    Pumpkin Freak

2. Default wanna see it.. 
    Can you post a video of them in action?

Thanks!

Peter T
    FS

3. Default Here's a link to the Beating Heart Machine video... 
    http://youtu.be/PrgZq_5_ZA4

I need to retake the video with full lighting also. I'm really impressed with how the Beating Heart Machine turned out. The video doesn't do it justice. It looks so real and freaky!

Norm

4. Default The Brain Machine will be complete with videos by the end of the week. 
    I'm just waiting on a shipment of servos and parts to finish out the Brain Machine. I should have it complete by the end of the week with videos. Then I can get pricing out as well. Zombie Amputation Machine will also be finished by the end of the week.

5. Default Nice 
    Very nice work

6. Default  
    Looks nice, how soon before you nail down a price?

Thread Information