HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Beating Heart Machine for sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Prices and info... 
    Sorry, I haven't posted on here, I've been swamped building out several sets of the Mad Scientist Machines. Thank you for the great comments! I wanted to build a series of Mad Scientist Props and build them to last that looked great in full daylight as well as in dark lighting. I've got a break so here are some prices...

Beating Heart Machine...$650
    Live Brain Machine...$650
    Zombe Amputation Machine...$500

I'm only building 9 complete sets, all signed and numbered, and then retiring this design. I have three sets remaining to build if you're interested. I've got two more Mad Scientist Machines design ideas that I'm going to fabricate in January 2014 for next year that will compliment this set.

Shipping Sizes:

BH Machine 18x18x32 29lbs
    LB Machine 18x18x32 29lbs
    ZA Machine 24x14x32 20lbs

Call me with any questions. 512-699-1292.

Norm
    Pumpkin Freak

2. Default  
    I wish everyone would learn how to post videos... its so easy even a cave man can do it! LOL Click on the FILM Strip then post the URL of the youtube video then done!!! Also your video of the heart is DARK I wish you could do a better video start over... I don't care about seeing it in the dark I want to see it in the light. I do think its cool but want to know the price as well.

3. Default I'll work on that... 
    I'll get one posted this week in full light. Thanks for the tip on embedding the video in the thread.

4. Default Beating Heart Machine Full Light Video. 

Thread Information