HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: America Haunts 2013 question

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default "Has Anyone Ever Died In THIS HOUSE?" 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Since it was an 1870 INN & Tavern, Boarding House,School House, Apartment building,an Oldsmobile dealership, a great many things have happened here, and yes the original owner/builder did die in this house we recently discovered as we found some on-line newspaper accounts of his illness and subsequent death here(1880)
    A wandering psychic told me 12 years ago there was one "Bad Ghost" in this house and he was called "Evil " Frank.
    We recently discovered the original owner/builder had a Son named "Frank". Frank ran his own tavern named "The Ark" here after his Father died, then Frank dies about 10 years later,maybe in this house.
    I was also told by some 85-90 yr. old citizens here that this was also a house of ill repute. (Whore House) which sure could also have created some very personal angst, in my opinion.
    You want a ' haunted house '? (Original definition) I can talk a long time about about very odd and supernateral things that have actually happened here.

2. Default hey! 
    IT'S AUGUST...GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND START BUILDING! hahaha jk.
    "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Thread Information