HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Can we all pitch in and do someting nice for MUD (Daniel) I have an idea!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Can we all pitch in and do someting nice for MUD (Daniel) I have an idea! 
    We all know MUD STICKY here on the forum right? He's a very nice young man who loves this industry and is trying hard to build his own haunt. I propose a charitable idea something we can do for him. What do you say to chipping in a few dollars to buy him a CFX mask? This is something he has been wanting for years and can no way right now afford it. He had a specific one in mind but is open to anything even a used one. I'll chip in and I know others that I have talked with will also chip in. What do you guys think? Just something nice for someone we all know and who has such a haunters heart. It can be any amount, a dollar here and there can add up, no need to respond with a dollar amount just a yea or nay then we can move forward. I'm a YEA!!

What do ya say guys?

Thanks,
    Sue

2. Default  
    For Mud?

Shhhhiiiiiiiiiitttttttt. I'll put a couple bucks in to support the cause. But only if there's enough people to be able to go in to make it happen.

3. Default  
    Sue you are such a softy, I'm in too. Just tell me what you need.
    Phatman

4. Default  
    Sure I'll help out the little bastard. LOL

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Sure I'll help out the little bastard. LOL

Ya know....that's what I WANTED to say lol.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by screamforadream View Post
    only if there's enough people to be able to go in to make it happen.
    You can start a Kickstarter for him. Set the end goal for a price of a mask - If the goal is reached, he gets it all. If not, he gets nothing.

7. Default  
    OMG Larry you are just too sweet for words!! Thanks. Zach, I will try to set that up. Like I mentioned before someone out there might have a used one that they would be willing to sell, if so please post here. Seriously this kid travels to Trans World every year. He loves the haunt world and posts on here quite a bit. Most of you have given him a hard time here and there so lets give him a break this season. I'll get something set up. And yes if we can't make the goal then no one will be out anything.

Phatman.....thank you!

Thank you

Sue

8. Default I will donate something. 
    Although I don't even own a CFX mask mud! LOL! I guess im too frugal! I would rather have about 20 masks for the price of one. But someday I will buy one. Maybe Sue will help me out! LOL! Nah but just give us the information maybe I can send a few bucks muds way. Larry and little Bastard haha! He beat me too it! LOL! just jokin mud Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

9. Default  
    I'm in, after watching him take a beating on the forum a couple of times it's the least I could do!

10. Default  

Thread Information