HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: YouTube Contest

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

2. Default  
    Video quality is something I've noticed has very much improved the past few years. Everyone seems to be coming out with some quality work!

DA

3. Default  
    Keep posting I'm going to start putting some up on the front page. Larry

4. Default  
    I never get sick of these screams, LOL!

5. Default  
    sorry for the other thread - would have just posted here had I saw this. but yeah, here is our video this year ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8l_KiPv78Y
    Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

6. Default  
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

7. Default  

The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio.
    Haunted Houses in Ohio

8. Default  
    Not that anyone wants my input, but I am very impressed with most of these videos. The ones that I don't like are terribly motion tracked green screen (chroma key) shots. Use your own material or why bother, eh?

Fear, I love the sweeps through the haunt. Perfectly lit. Not too dark, not too light, just right. )!

9. Default  
    OMG... the second trailer for Fear Experience with the bedroom that is either the flat out WORST or the BEST trailer I've ever seen... I'm trying to decide which. LOL

I'm going to go with worst but it is an attention getting video even though I didn't like it much... made me laugh. There was no payoff on that one like I was expecting someone to dive into bed with a monster and be killed, but you talking about condoms and stuff I just don't think that is one going to cut the mustard but it was different. I really like the other one that one was good... I might post the the bedroom one on the hauntworld facebook to get everyones opinion. It is a video for conversation for sure...

Good one.

Larry

10. Default  
    Larry we were going a completely different direction and had a more cohesive ending that brought it all together, but had to make some last minute adjustments, we weren't going to even put it online but we thought we might as well since the footage is shot.
    I think what needs to happen is that i need to add footage of the haunt just like our main commercial at the end, get the attention grabbing at the beginning but show our production value in the end.

Our main commercial turned out very good in my opinion, always can be better but did we win the youtube content this week?
    The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio.
    Haunted Houses in Ohio

Thread Information