HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Notice Haunters Read

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    I bought it all for a dollar...then sold it to my Step Father Larry for 250,000. Promised him that Granny doesnt come with it and she would not randomly show up if he bought it...however if he didnt I couldnt make that promise
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

2. Default Heard it just today-a new scam! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    And I think her name was Karen and she had a Florida address.
    They say they want to buy something from you on E-Bay. there are several ways they run this scam,just getting your E-bay information. They ask you to give "Their Agent" $375 when they show up to take the item, of course they will be sending you THAT money! Someday.
    So it goes........

3. Default  
    So Shane... whats the deal? I noticed you are selling your masks and stuff but are you getting rid of all the props inside as well? We build a lot of haunts around the World and we are always looking for stuff. Either way let me know exactly what you are doing because your insurance company called me and said they wanted to liquidate everything. Larry

4. Default  
    Shane,

Sorry to hear you are not opening this year!

Patti
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

5. Default Larry 
    Larry as of right not all I know is they say it's totally covered in black mold and I will know more next week. The insureance adjuster had not even been in yet. I will keep you updated. The mask were not in the haunt so they were not in there.

Thread Information