HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld 2012 Vendor List

1. Default Transworld 2012 Vendor List 
    Does anyone have a list of the 2012 vendors @ Transworld. There was a vendor there who sold artificial moss in bales. It was a small corner booth and there were a couple of bales stacked on one another. We purchased the bales from him on the last day of the show. Unfortunately, they did not attend this year. We desperately need to contact them for more bales! Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tino

2. Default  
    I buy my moss from http://www.moss4u.com/spanishmoss.cfm Im still looking to find who you are talking about..
    Allen H

3. Default  
    First vendors that came to mind are Scare Products, Pure Terror Products, and Nightscream Studios.

Good luck in your search and let us know if you find what you're looking for.

4. Default SpookyMoss.com 
    Spooky Moss. They gave me a small bag to try out, but quite honestly, I get mine for free. One of the advantages living in the south. The swamps out here are full of moss. Dry it out, and spray it with fireproofing, and bam! All the moss you can pull out of trees!

ANyway, Spookymoss.com will get you to their site.
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

5. Default  
    Thanks so much for the replies. I did get ahold of someone from Transworld who is looking them up. If that falls through I believe that moss4u.com will be the winner! We've got a large swamp scene that we are completing and need copious amounts of moss for that finishing touch. Thanks again all. http://www.thesanctuaryokc.com/

Thread Information