So for the last couple weeks our transworld orders have been showing up, and everything has been exactly what we've expected, until today. A prop we ordered show up and I was extremely unpleased with the product to say the least! There is broken welds, a big tear on a latex piece, the pose was completly different (he's staring at the ceiling), the eyes were painted instead of glass (like the floor model), the paint scheme was totally different, the teeth were not the same, there is no way the prop I received came from the same mold as the prop I saw at transworld. This is the first time we've had a bad experience with a vendor and I am just looking for some advice on how to deal with the situation. I haven't sent them an email yet because honestly I'm pissed, and I feel like I just got hustled by some twelve year old on eBay. So I figured I would wait until tomorrow so had some time to calm down a little. I don't want to put the companys name out, because i haven't talked to them yet, I'm just looking for some advice or suggestions on the best way to approach the situation.