HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Anybody getting nervous?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Anybody getting nervous? 
    Heard from another haunt that their prop was scheduled for 2 months ago (transworld order) and no prop yet and can't ever get through on phone...tried some 30 times the other day they say. I have a flying monkey from same company scheduled Aug. Not a word Tick tock....tick tock...

Wicked Farmer

2. Default  
    Mind if I ask which company?

3. Default  
    There is only one company that I know that makes flying monkeys.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by horrorman666 View Post
    There is only one company that I know that makes flying monkeys.
    And that would be?

5. Default Im making a pitch to my town 
    Im trying to wright the pitch and as the days till October 1st rolls around Im getting more nervous.

6. Default Big company 
    it is NOT...repeat NOT Gore galore, posion, or Distortions. (Funny as you see Distortions on their reality show with problems popping up....but the customer service has always been absolutely amazing after the sale and after shipping even when a problem was not caused by them). lets just say it is a company that is ripped on here quite a bit for welds and so on. Though I have never had a problem with any of their props...even the HUGE ones people love to gawk at when at transworld and even find myself telling people who have problems with their props to find out what lubrication means. I am outside and used their stuff for many years without a problem. Of course I also use tractors that are 40 years old too and maintain them.

Wicked Farmer

7. Default Billed my credit card 
    Found out opening credit card bill they billed last part of balance to my credit card on Aug. 8th. Does that mean it is done???? Cant ever get through to someone via email or phone this last month. And I am never called back. Do I just show up in Columbus Ohio and say I'm here to pick it up. And just hope it ws finished and sitting in a corner. Have heard rumblings there will a very well known haunt sitting outsie darkzone basically ready to tell everyone not to do business with them AND WHY. What they tell me has happened to them going on 2 years now makes my current problem small.

Tired of calling 614 -252-8000 and getting nobody at Scarefactory.

Wicked Farmer

8. Default If no contact made by Sat. credit card company will refund me 
    I hate dropping bombs here but damn I have had enough. Credit card dispute dept. will cancel this if no cntact to me made by Sat. Done screwing around. If anyone knows Dave personally tell him.

Wicked Farmer

9. Default  
    Be careful. Contact doesn't mean much to that con artist, he'll contact you and tell you everything you wanna hear and then won't do anything about it. You are wasting your breath speaking to him. But if you really want to try to contact him, use his cell: (614) 565-3590

10. Default left message on his cell 
    So we will see. Harvest starts next week; why we scheduled pick up in Aug. And some prop makers are reading this and smirking. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...AND SO DO I. Yeah you K.A. and A.J.

Wicked Farmer

Thread Information