HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Anybody getting nervous?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Mike,
    Thanks for your patience.
    And I hope you love your costume!

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gore Galore View Post
    Mike,
    Thanks for your patience.
    And I hope you love your costume!
    Thanks again Kevin for your prompt response and handling of my order!
    I'm sure we will love it and can't wait for it to arrive!

3. Default  
    I can't comprehend SF dropping the ball again like this.....When their entire business model relies on a fairly small group of customers for a niche product line such as professional haunt props....There is no room for huge blunders like this....It's not like they have a huge target audience to pool from (people with $1000+ to spend on 1 prop)....It's a shame they can't see the bigger picture.....I'm sure it's hard to build the amount of product they need to and still make the deadlines....They are more than likely understaffed....The bigger problem though is you guys are putting YOUR BUSINESS on the line by trusting someone else to deliver what you need to run your business for profit....It doesn't matter how well your running your business if the folks you have invested in (TIME and money) can't deliver....Not only do they fail but so do you....It's not like you can just cancel the order and have another vendor deliver an order to you next week....It's too late....There's a lot of trust that goes into this....I'm not a pro haunter but if I was and they burned me like this, I would not give them the power to do this to me again - 1. Take and hold my limited budget for an indefinite time frame 2. Waste my precious time waiting for something that may or may not happen 3. Stress me out wondering if they are building what I need 4. Leave me in limbo by not returning any kind of communication 5. Wondering when I should start a plan B because the season is almost here....In my opinion that is WAY TOO MUCH POWER for a company to hold over YOUR business....It's too bad because they make some of my personal favorite props....ZR

Thread Information