HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: CFX silicone masks profiled in Playboy Magazine

1. Default CFX silicone masks profiled in Playboy Magazine 
    Has anybody else seen the article in the Sept 2013 Playboy magazine called "The New Face Of Crime" that talks about CFX silicone masks being used in robberies? I thought it was interesting to see a company I know of as it relates to the Halloween industry being profiled...and not necessarily in the most positive light. They also mention SPFX masks by name as well. It's a rather interesting article.
    www.mournfulmanor.com

"I'm talking about romance in the sense of epic heroes, tragedy, forever friends who die for one another, quests, wars and star-crossed lovers. Romance found in dark fairy tales and the histories of martyred saints. Romance expressed through murder, cannibalism, ressurrections, and hauntings, through ancient tales of chivalry, sacrifice and betrayal."

2. Default  
    I would agree a lot of crimes out there using these types of masks. Not the kind of PR we are looking for huh?

Kudos to CFX!

Larry

3. Default  
    "So real even the cops can't tell they're masks"

Thread Information