HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Scariest Room idea ever?

1. Default Scariest Room idea ever? 
    What was the scariest room or idea that you have encountered?

2. Default Scariest Room I Encountered. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    The Lanark, Illinois JCs had a haunt for a few years, we Mount Carroll JCs were going through it. It was in an actual old crappy house. We had made it to the second floor to The Mad Doctor's Labratory.
    We three stood across the small room from three guys in masks and some sort of costumes. As strong odor of beer came at us from the masked actors.
    The one guy picked up a real ax, swung it, struck something wooden on the table.
    The lights went out for maybe 3 seconds, during which a loud "Crunch" sound was heard near me.
    When the lights were restored those mere seconds later the ax was now stuck in the wall beside my head.
    Even if the ax man had leaned forward toward me in the dark, placed a hand between my head and the ax,impaled it in the wall, then leaned back to his side of the room .. I still wouldn't "Like" this at all.
    After a year or three, the house they used was bulldozed down, trapping a small fortune in empty aluminum beer cans in the basement.

Thread Information