HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Do you need help with your design?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Do you need help with your design? 
    Hello,
    I am starting up a side business doing floor plan layouts and 3d design for the Haunt industry. I work for a commercial architecture firm by day and am very versed in building codes and design concepts which I have been doing for over 10 years. I have also been involved in the Haunt industry for the last 7 years attending seminars and reading many books on haunt layout, design, construction and scare tactics. Please check out some of my work here and contact me on here or on my personal email (ryanhailey@deadmanor.com) if you are interested in talking about my services.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Last edited by Halloween_fiend2007; 05-23-2014 at 10:09 AM.

2. Default  
    Wow, for free?! That's awesome! 90% of the people here are on shoe-string budgets and would appreciate the hand.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

3. Default  
    Yep, free.....Maybe someday this will become a business for me but for now I offer my services for free..

4. Default Refresh on this post to see if anyone is still interested! 
    Howdy,
    I am just doing a refresh on this post to see if anyone is still interested in getting help for the 2014 season design.
    I am available to start on new projects at this time. I am currently using Revit to do my drawings so you get a 3d at any point during the process.
    Please PM me if you are interested in talking.
    Thanks,
    Ryan Hailey

5. Default  
    Post some photos and images of things you've done recently. I'd like to see what you can do. larry

6. Default  
    Thanks for your interest Larry , I will post some photos when I get back to my computer.

7. Default  
    Here are a few renderings that I did for some educational, medical and commercial clients along with a fun saw bathroom scene.

Bluffton Hospital (2).jpgCelebrate Central.jpgSaw Bathroom Scene.jpgUniversity of Findlay-Fittness Center (2).jpgDavis St. Building Exterior.jpg
    Last edited by Halloween_fiend2007; 05-19-2014 at 07:09 AM.

8. Default  
    Are these all your work and made in photoshop. Show more haunted stuff. Larry

9. Default  
    Thank you for your question.

Here is a link to my work, although you will not find much done for Haunted houses yet but I am currently working on a few haunts for this year. I work in 3d 99% of the time using BIM to create these plans and the renderings you see which have very little if any Photoshop done to them.

Thanks,
    Please give me a call if you have any questions. (419-722-0552 : ask for Ryan)
    Last edited by Halloween_fiend2007; 05-27-2014 at 05:20 PM.

10. Default Time is Ticking! 
    Time is ticking and Halloween is approaching faster and faster. I have had a resounding response to a need for my services and will no longer be offering them for free as of today except for current projects. Although, I will be taking on fee based projects for the remainder of this season in the amount of around $1 per square foot depending on the project specifics for complete construction documents to build your attraction, which will include a $250 deposit up front to begin work. Please contact me (Ryan Hailey) @ either ryanhailey@deadmanor.com or 419-722-0552 for more information.

Thread Information