HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Stolen Haunt Props

1. Default Stolen Haunt Props 
    Hey Everyone,

We had about $5,000 worth of static props stolen last night from a new venue we moved into a couple weeks ago in London, OH.

Driving to the haunt this morning I ran across one of our gurneys, stacked with about $1,000 worth of haunt props on top... After arriving we realized about another $5,000 worth of props were missing.

Among the things missing are an assortment of Ghostride butcher and frozen props, some Fright Props animal mounts, and a variety of other static haunt props...

If anyone sees any ebay postings or anything suspicious in the next few weeks, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jordan Renda
    904-962-6062

2. Default  
    Sorry to hear this, I am on eBay every day and will keep a eye open for them. You should watch Craigslist for them too.
    Phatman

3. Default  
    I'll alert the ScareAtorium in Columbus to this, in case someone tries to sell us the props.

Thread Information