HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Scarefactory? More like Slow Factory

Hybrid View

1. Default Scarefactory? More like Slow Factory 
    Ok after a dozen phone calls, I have no choice but to bring this to the people. I ordered a chair costume in January that's right JANUARY before all of the shows and the orders. I was assured that I would have the Chair Costume before Transworld. Well Transworld came and went, and still no chair, I was fortunate enough to get Dave on the phone which he quickly blamed the girl that was no longer there and promised me that it would be moved to "Priority" status. Guess what kids? Its frickin SEPTEMBER, they wont return any of the messages they wont answer the phone. I was able to reach someone by phone a month ago only to be told that Dave wasn't available and they knew nothing and Dave would call me! Yeah and Obama is a conservative!. So they were quick to take the money for the Half down they require and here I am 3 weeks from opening and no costume and out almost $700. I have heard a lot about scarefactory but I normally reserve judgement until they do something to me. I have ordered from them before and no problem. But I guess since I am a piss ant and don't drop buku thousands of dollars on there stuff I get pushed off into forgottenville. Just thought I'd let it out, Hell Scarefactory wont listen. Had to get it off my chest. Its a shame to cause they have a lot of cool stuff but I wont risk it again. It feels as though if you aren't blowing your wad on them they crap on you. Not sure if that's the case or not but how do they know that next year isn't the year I spend $30,000 with them instead of the other guy? we can add this to the forever long list of complaints about the vendors in this industry.

2. Default  
    You are not the first to say these things and I am sure not the last they way it sounds.
    Phatman

3. Default  
    I have sent several emails and phone calls myself trying to reach someone about an order I had and I'm open now... still no return phone call and no email back. I have no idea what is going on over there... does anyone know. Larry

4. Default  
    It sounds like they overbooked... AGAIN!

5. Default  
    Why was this posted in Halloween Tech...

I tried again today no response.

Larry

6. Default Rats jump ship first when it is going down... 
    ...thinking of driving by and seeing if rats are running out of a sinking ship. I have had some of their best stuff. It was stuff that drew news cameras in past so I reward prop makers who help me. But after this year.....I do not know how I would ever go back as a customer.

Wicked Farmer

Thread Information