HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Jay Juneau - Juneau Studio Problem....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    On location @ Atlantic City's Fear Factory with XtremeCreators working 16 hour days. I assure you I will reply to this.

Was anyone able to read the blurry video or even get what he was saying?

You just barked up the wrong tree, Jay.

Stay Tuned
    Charles Stewart AKA John Merk lol.....

Call Jim @ Fear Factory to see if John is also Charles Stewart...LOL What a idiot....

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksidestew View Post
    On location @ Atlantic City's Fear Factory with XtremeCreators working 16 hour days. I assure you I will reply to this.

Was anyone able to read the blurry video or even get what he was saying?

You just barked up the wrong tree, Jay.

Stay Tuned
    Charles Stewart AKA John Merk lol.....

Call Jim @ Fear Factory to see if John is also Charles Stewart...LOL What a idiot....

I can re do the video for you the emails are from you. or better yet, i can post the phone calls you and i had about you selling our item, you bought from john. i told you when we talked on the phone in 2011 that the call was being recorded all of my business calls are recorded.

the truth is you never bought anything from us, ever!

you bought or copied our item from john, your only posting BS on here because you to are b buddies.

the ip address you use to post on here comes from johns ip address and another, so johm is getting on here to post or you are sitting on his lap and posting for him....

Larry kicked him off, from what i hear

i even have phones call with john and emails from john saying he copied our items.

so you can stop with your bs

john still owes me 600.00 from 2010, but he has to sneek around

3. Default  
    Jay I told you that it would be best just to take the high road and let it be. By stirring shit up it just makes it bad for the forum. I told you, I know John and Stew, they are not the same person. I also backed both of you up in that my dealings were good with both. I will just say this one time, Jay and Stew please let this go, all we need is the people needing there props get them and not a pissing match between two people. Thank you both.
    Phatman

4. Default Jay Juneau is alive and well 
    Hey Jay,

Just enjoyed a long talk with you on the phone. I understand you are going crazy trying to finish orders and I am just one of your many projects. Thank you, thank you for the reassurance that I am going to get my order. I apologize for making the assumption that some black hole swallowed you up and no one knew where you were. I was in panic mode reaching out to find you and communicate. You do have a big fan club. You do make quality products. I am so excited that I am going to get a custom Juneau Productions spinning tunnel from you that I can almost spit. We are going to work this project out and I trust that you won't let me down.

Hey everyone, give the guy a break. I'm glad I didn't give up on him. He is worth waiting for. CAN

5. Default Wow.. 
    I guess i'm not on the call list.
    I have still had no contact from him.

Jay, how about this, how about you just paypal me the money to payment[MENTION=19054]ShatteredFX[/MENTION].com and we call it a day?
    I can tell i'm not going to get a call or email, so lets skip that and you just send me the money.

6. Default jared? 
    I posted and Jay posted how to get ahold of him. Why haven't you contacted him instead of adding to this thread? Its only $250.00 why must you bash another vendor on here? Personally this makes you look bad in my opinion. Call him and bury this. Doesn't look good for either one of you.
    Thanks
    Damon
    Www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    He sd he called you several times back in April!
    Last edited by damon carson; 09-09-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    Damon Carson

7. Default  
    Damon It is just the fact that it is Jay who need to be contacting him. Jay knows he needs to call and just hasn't. He was even given the Paypal info here on the forum. And you are right it is only $250 but it the fact of no response, that is the problem. If he has time to post here then he has had time to call. That is just the facts man.
    Phatman

8. Default  
    sooo Damon...its your contention that it is up to the haunt owner to not expect their order ....when it was promised ?

and not to expect a call from said vendor..but to take more time out of their schedule to run down said vendor ?

what a great industry ...bee sure to buy from haunt tactics or outlaw or what ever they have changed their name to now...

i lost 5 grand and its been 2 years now and the exact same thing happened to me...

assholes on here saying ...ohh they are a great company..u guys should work this out...bull shit.....work what out...??? i paid 5 grand and am still waiting...

taking someones money and not delivering is bullshit....and some one who places blame on the haunt owner who puts his trust in their company...is an asshole
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

9. Default mr ass 
    I'm not saying that. This has nothing to do w hauntactics or anyone affiliated w them now. I just wish someone would call someone and end this thread
    That's all the more I care to comment on it.
    Thanks
    Damon
    Frightmasters.weebly.com
    Phatman u would make an excellent moderator! I will be sure to suggest you to Larry! Lol!
    Damon Carson

10. Default  
    No way man that better for Allen. He has just been so busy he has not had time to do much lately. I like Jay but Jay is just like a lot of vendors and gets busy doing a project and the comunication go down hill.
    Phatman

Thread Information