HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunted Hotel-13th Floor from Huntington IN buys Haunted Cave in Ft Wayne

1. Default Haunted Hotel-13th Floor from Huntington IN buys Haunted Cave in Ft Wayne 
    Hey!

Haven't heard about our bid for the old Carnegie Library that the schools are selling but we do have BIG news anyways!

The Huntington Haunted Hotel-13th Floor has bought The Haunted Cave in Fort Wayne, IN this past week. We hit the ground running and had a great meet and greet with the crew and staff on Saturday. The excitement started right away when they heard that retiring owner Jerry was endorsing us and would still be around on a limited basis until he moves to Utah in 2014. A busy season just doubled!
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Haunted Cave, Fort Wayne Indiana

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.facebook.com/hauntedcave

2. Default  
    Brett,

Way to go! Good luck this season! Larry

3. Default  
    Hi Brett, Looking forward to visiting your Haunted House this season, with a few of the DarkSyde Acres Crew.
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Thread Information