HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Distortions gives in to dog lovers... Check this out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    These aren't dog lovers, they're just narrow-minded people who like to squash things for other people because they feel like they can. They're just like the idiots from the Westboro Baptist church. It may have nothing to do with them, but they can't wait to make other people's lives miserable so they jump on the "offended" bandwagon. I have two dogs and love them to death and we sold this prop on our site. I didn't find it offensive - it has nothing to do with real dogs. These people should stop their protesting and step up to the plate and help real animals that have been abused - adopt a dog, donate to a shelter. Not complain about a rubber prop.

Considering this prop came out last year and none of us ever heard a complaint about it, NONE of these protesters are our type of Halloween customers anyway.

2. Default You may be missing part of big picture 
    In U.S. agriculture we deal with these animal extremists all the time. You see these extremists go as far as threats to burn your business to the ground, bodily harm, etc. Many years ago they torched part of Ag hall at Michigan State University. There are thousands of farms across the USA...one is not to much of a target over another. But a prop builder with a tv show....they are probably salivating and drawing straws to see who gets to do the first dirty deed and be a "hero" for their cause. I have seen the destruction radicals do first hand. So maybe cut Ed a little slack...unless you want to pull midnight watch duty with your Glock 365 a year. He was in a no win situation when you are dealing with finatics.

Wicked Farmer -GMO Farmer-- loaded and one in the pipe.

3. Default Frightprops gets 50 emails yesterday... 
    If you missed that part go back and read Doug's posting....50 nasty emails in one day. These extremists and others who are closely related are well connected. Even more so than we are on the forum here. The sky is the limit to what they would do. They turn rabid in their groups with a pack mentality and nothing is wrong in their eyes. Ends justify the means. I would not be displaying that prop this year if you have one. Yes it might get you on the news. It might also get you on the news with fire trucks at 4:30 am a few days later. But I brought home the "Burning Man" barrel prop Distortions had on the show floor of Transworld this year. That of course is ok.

Wicked Farmer

Thread Information