HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Terry "Slaughterhouse" Howser has died.

1. Default Terry "Slaughterhouse" Howser has died. 
    I have looked to see if there has been something mentioned about this and can't find anything. John Terry Howser, owner of "The Slaugterhouse" in NAshville area has passed away. I have no details, only a call from a mutual friend and the obituary I looked up. Here is the obit...

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ten...36#fbLoggedOut

I never met Terry in his Haunted Attraction days but I found out we met as teenagers at Opryland where he worked as a magician. I know he had many friends in the magic community and I am sure in the Haunt community as well. I am sorry to hear of Terry's passing.

Sincerely

Tim Harkleroad
    KroneDaddy
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

2. Default  
    That really blows the entire crew from Slaughthouse was the coolest guys on the planet. I remember seeing them every single year at Transworld.

We basically started this industry all of us about 20 years ago and now a lot of us are getting older and we are losing some real founders of the industry.

Larry

Thread Information