HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Goretorium (I found some very reveling information!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Well then how is the darkness still open ?????? 
    Same size building and only open 2 months, right ????? The vegas gig is year round , correct ???? Please explain..........thank you !!!

2. Default  
    When The Darkness is open September and October it's making lots of money because this is the time of the year when most people visit haunts. During the rest of the year they don't have to pay makeup artists, actors, security etc like they do during the haunt season. They also aren't using much electric compared to the haunt season because the haunt isn't operational. Plus the rent is a lot cheaper in St. Louis vs Las Vegas. I'm guessing Larry owns the building. You factor that all in and it's much much much cheaper than having a year round haunt on the Vegas Strip. A seasonal haunt is much cheaper to run than a year round haunt for obvious reasons.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

3. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Pumpkin View Post
    When The Darkness is open September and October it's making lots of money because this is the time of the year when most people visit haunts. During the rest of the year they don't have to pay makeup artists, actors, security etc like they do during the haunt season. They also aren't using much electric compared to the haunt season because the haunt isn't operational. Plus the rent is a lot cheaper in St. Louis vs Las Vegas. I'm guessing Larry owns the building. You factor that all in and it's much much much cheaper than having a year round haunt on the Vegas Strip. A seasonal haunt is much cheaper to run than a year round haunt for obvious reasons.
    Also a lot more is run out of that building, Black Light Mini Golf, HPI and I'm sure any side work prop building ect.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

4. Default  

Thread Information