HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: looking for people to back my project on building a haunted house for my community

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    This person looks like he/she is just dumping this post and leaving.

2. Default  
    Guys I know this is a touchy subject but the guy may not have known what he was getting in too when posting. I think he does now. My advice for you my friend is to take a step back and maybe introduce yourself to the people on Hauntworld first before asking for money. You will fine that most here are willing to help people in many ways but you can't just think you can come on here as a stranger and they would pull out their credit card and send you $10,000. Also that is not sarcasm when people laugh about your time line to open, that is experience, you have owners and actors that have years of experience on here and they know what at train wreck it will be if you try to do a haunt on such a short time line. So let me welcome you to Hauntworld and tell you not to take it personal.
    Phatman

3. Default Austin 
    He did do an introduce yourself...here is what it said

All my life I have loved horror movies and haunted houses ,and also Halloween. I have always enjoyed going to haunted houses and getting dressed up for Halloween when I was a kid. I'm a big believer in having a hobby that you love doing. For the longest time I have wanted to put together a a haunted house for everyone in my community. Im trying to find people that would be willing to back my project on opening up Flour Bluffs first haunted house for the community. The link is at the bottum of the page so you can look at the project. I also plan on having canned food drives and raising money for the local laguna little league baseball with some of the money that I raise at the haunted house.I have been in contact with a owner of a haunted house that is looking into selling his two haunted house and all his props. I have the location for the haunted house I just need the supplies for run the haunted house. I plan on opening the haunted house to the community on October 18th,19th, 20th,25th,26th,27th,28th,29th,30th,31th, and the 1st of November. We will be open from 7pm to 12pm every night. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will be willing to answer anything you need to know.

The Devil's Playground Haunted House by Norman Gresham http://kck.st/1aoyOTs
    via @kickstarter

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightEvil View Post
    Hey Shredman

He started on Sept 6, so in 17 days he got a BIG ZERO
    Oh wow, I figured by the $0.00 total he had JUST started it. :lol:

Anyways, I would feel sorta bad for the guy if he didn't get a single pledge.
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

5. Default  
    Tater I ment before you ask for money.
    Phatman

6. Default Austin you dumb twit... 
    You meant introduce himself on here LONG before asking such a thing.

Wicked Farmer

7. Default  
    Don't come here and ask for money period. This is not the welfare line. I thought we had run all the kickstarter and give me money bums off here?

8. Default  
    Marr,

Not everyone who asks for help is a bum. It's the people like youwho are so nasty to people on this site that should maybe be "run off." Just because someone posts something that many don't agree with is no reason to start the name calling. I think that this original post was probably poorly stated and his need for immediate financial help came way to late for this year. But I don't believe in any of the replies I saw anyone calling him names. They simply stated their opinion about the post, until your reply. It seems that mostly all you do on this site is try to stir up trouble. If you do not have anything constructive to contribute to the topic, then please just be quiet.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by austind View Post
    Tater I ment before you ask for money.
    shit isnt 5 minutes before he posted it here long enough
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

10. Default  
    Have you even checked on.zoning and permits for this yet with your county or city ..if not you should probly check on that first.it took me a year to get all my permits for me to even start construction and I'm not saying its gonna take you a year to get your permits or even if.you gotta have permits.

Thread Information