HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: We did it... One million

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Hauntworld has reached 25,000 most popular website in America. I'm expecting to get near top 10,000 before the season is over. Over the last 7 days Hauntworld has attracted over 800,000 visitors. Over the last 30 days 2.4 million.

Larry

2. Default  
    Hey now we are at 23,000 most popular ... in this case you want a lower number! LOL

Larry

3. Default  
    Hauntworld.com did 200,000 visits last night and is now up to the 19,000 most popular website on the web and 155,000 globally... while the site that put the ads out there with the house squashing the pumpkin is at 31,000 267,000. I talked to some friends with haunted houses about what sites are sending the most traffic, blah, blah hauntworld is basically everyone I talk to 2nd highest traffic referring website behind Google.

We have HUGE PLANS for Hauntworld in 2014 our biggest yet which we'll let everyone know about come Transworld.

Within the last 30 days we've done over 3 million visits, and we'll probably do another 2.3 million between now and November 2nd. The haunts who didn't advertise made a HUGE mistake!

Larry

4. Default  
    Hauntworld is now 18,000 most popular website and going up about 1000 sites per day... that puts us on track to end up in the top 10,000 sites in America. We will probably do 1.1 million visits this week alone. Keep updating your profiles.

Larry

5. Default  
    We are now in the 16,000 most popular global 168k or something ... Hauntworld will be here pumping out positive blogs, facebook posts and doing tons of interviews trying to promote our industry. I have to admit I'm tired of doing interviews at this point saying the same over and over but I'm doing it to promote visiting haunts.

I think it now is unquestionable Hauntworld.com is the KING of the pumpkin patch. I'm betting we won't be seeing any more ads with pumpkins getting squashed by houses. Hauntworld will do its talking with web stats, results and facts! Our Facebook is basically at 99,000 likes we'll go over 100k probably later today. Last year we had I think 7000 fans... so we've really grown there as well. Our goal is to HELP this industry no matter if you are or aren't a supporter... this is a mission!

Thank you to everyone who supports this website ... it really means a lot! Thank you!

Larry

6. Default  
    Not that it is really that important but ... Hauntworld Facebook page got to 100,000 likes!

Facebook once again this year is not really playing a major roll in the promotion of our business as we track all sources of traffic but it still is an achievement to say we got to 100,000 likes. I was looking it shows the most popular city is San Antonio Texas!

GO SPURS!

LOL

Larry

7. Default  
    Hauntworld all by itself did over 4 million visits in October.

All my websites combined that send people to your attractions did almost 8 million visitors. We had over 150 million hits, and roughly 20 million page views...

Hauntworld ended up peaking around 16,000 most popular website in North America.

Our most popular page was Ohio followed by PA.

Folks we crushed all other haunt directories and websites out there... in the end I hope for those who supported us we sent you a lot of business and trust we have no and exciting plans for Transworld 2014.

Thanks again for your support 2014.

Larry

8. Default  
    Yesterday Hauntworld Traffic dropped in HALF so yes the season is officially OVER! LOL

BTW forgot to mention we also went over 100,000 facebook friends for Hauntworld.com

Larry

9. Default  
    I'm going to start a new thread on this subject but....

i wanted to to mention between us being slammed busy with 6 projects for clients and trying to start renovation on darkness on transworld and we'll trying to get a new magazine up and going I wanted to announce that I'm working on the biggest upgrades and features to hauntworld ever as in ever....

hquntworld did nine million visitors folks we need to now go to het another level. We are coming out with a social media feature for ur profiles that is going to be off the hook. We are building this feature now. We r also totally changing profiles so u guys can build a website without even needing a website. It's going to be incredible. We really want to show the haunt industry skies the limit with hauntworld. Larry

10. Default  
    While at IAAPA I had at least 15 to 20 haunted house owners tell me in person or even show me themselves their stats and how Hauntworld.com blew away all the competition this past year. People came up to me all show long and asked me 'what did you do, how did you do that...'.

I think people are slightly in shock that I said we did great, and it showed up on their web stats... some haunt owners told me we sent them 11,000 clicks, others said nearly 10,000 and the most was over 20,000.

This coming year we have big plans and we need all you haunters to become supporters... the more money you give us the more we spend to help you find new customers. The more money you invest with us the more features we can create and the more cool things we can develop. I basically spend all the money you invest on the site itself... so help us to help you!

Lets get your support in 2014!

And to those who supported us last year we thank you and thank you again!

Larry

Thread Information