HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: These Cities have Real Problems...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default These Cities have Real Problems... 
    St Louis Atlanta Pittsburgh Los Angles Cincy Boston Detroit Cleveland - Who are you cheering to win and lose? LOL Larry

2. Default  
    Go Tigers!
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

3. Default  
    The Cards have been killing me... when they are on TV its a killer. I love the Cards but go Pirates! LOL

Larry

4. Default  
    U can all rest assured the Bosoxs are gonna clean house with every one of those other teams.

5. Default  

6. Default  
    The Tigers keep making it deep into the playoffs. Again last year to the World Series. But then they lose. So I am begging them, If you go deep and ruin haunt attendance again this year, at least win the freaking thing!

Howie
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

7. Default You forgot the Rays 
    Hey, don't forget the Tampa Bay Rays, first to go will be the Indians, then watch out.

Ron Ortiz
    Moss4U

8. Default Looks like the cards are red hott !!!!!! 
    This could go 7 games !!!!!!!

9. Default Damn Tigers! 
    Oops I mean yeah Tigers. I almost rather have the cops buzzing my place all the time looking for another mad man than the Tigers in Playoffs. Friday night 9:00 pm and Sat night at 9:00 pm. they play.

Wicked farmer

10. Default  
    I think I'm in trouble... big trouble. Someone cheer for the Pirates I'm begging you! Larry

Thread Information