HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: These Cities have Real Problems...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfarmer View Post
    Oops I mean yeah Tigers. I almost rather have the cops buzzing my place all the time looking for another mad man than the Tigers in Playoffs. Friday night 9:00 pm and Sat night at 9:00 pm. they play.

Wicked farmer
    Yup... Hate to cheer for the home team to lose, but it kills haunt attendance when they go to the series.

2. Default Rays all the way 
    Would love to see the Rays in the series, won't affect attendance at any Halloween function. The Rays have poor attendance at their games, a whole bunch of blue seats are visible during their games.
    Busch Gardens is on the other side of town with their Howl O Scream.

Ron Ortiz
    Moss4U

3. Default  
    Go Pittsburgh... they are hammering the Cards today. LOL I'll be honest I'm a 110% cards fan but I don't know if I can take another long run of baseball again. Go Pittsburg.

4. Default Oh goodie! 
    The tigers won game one. Had a combined 16 strike outs among their pitchers last night. Hip hip hooray. Sigh. GO CARDS!!!!!! GO A's!!!!! LOL

Wicked Farmer

Thread Information