HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Top 10 horror films

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Nothing like the classic ones.... but far as the new horror movies go I think the insidious movies was really good

2. Default Which one could be real 
    Out of all the movies mentioned, only Alien could be for real. A freighter being hailed by a distress signal and then the story begins. The follow ups to Alien just sucked though. Especially Predator vs Alien. In the first movie the creature was just about indestructible, then in the follow ups it got killed rather easily.

I know this sound weird, but when I was a little kid, Rodan scared the crap out of me, wouldn't go out of the house for days, all the while staring up at the sky

Ron Ortiz
    Moss4U

3. Default  
    No particular order.

Original Halloween
    Original Exorcist
    The Shining
    Original Alien
    Original Psycho
    Original The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    Original Night of the Living Dead
    1931 Dracula
    Original Evil Dead
    Original A nightmare on Elm Street

Honorable mentions:

1931 Frankenstein
    Rosemary's Baby
    Original King Kong
    The Birds
    Dawn of the Dead
    Suspiria
    Friday the 13th
    Jaws
    Zombie
    Hellraiser

Just my opinion,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

4. Default  
    You should make a list of 10 horror movies that influenced the haunt industry... but my favs would be exorcist, lady lemora supernatural vampire tale, Halloween, texas chainsaw 2, evil dead 2, I like some of the new movies like sinister, conjuring, the first insidious not the second one. Trilogy of Terror, Creepshow, heck there are many. Larry

Thread Information