HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Asking for help! ASAP! NOW!!!!

1. Default Asking for help! ASAP! NOW!!!! 
    Seen on Facebook that Haunt House in Texas was broken into and all their mask was stole and some other items! I think we should ban together and help them out! Do you have a extra mask you could send them to get through the season? even if it's a loaner? No one needs this now and no one realizes that more than me! We are such a small family here and just feel the need to help Bart out! Here is his Facebook Page send him a message! Shane and it's the help starts here!

https://www.facebook.com/thehaunthouse?fref=ts

2. Default ??? 
    Come on guys where is everyone we got a haunted in need here and we should be helping out! I sent Bart a message told him I had some to help him. Really want to see some folks help out here! Shane and it's come on!

3. Default  
    If I had some I'd send'em, but I haven't used a mask in years. I'm never seen so I don't need any, sorry.

4. Default  
    We will be mentioning this on the next show and we'll be posting on our various social media sites as well....

5. Default Badger 
    Thanks! I know all to well how this feels and I want us all to do our part in helping our brother and family out! Shane and it's get the word out!

6. Default Thanks Shane 
    We did mostly airbrush, etc....but you DID make me think I might have one mask that's decent (not cfx quality tho). I'll text the guys and see if they can use.
    Kathryn DeSautell
    Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

7. Default whats wrong with people 
    Think I will be taking my masks home from now on

8. Default  
    I am kind of über-broke and I am trying to sell my last sculptures to survive, but they are not selling and they are no good to me here 'cause I am homeless and living at a friend's. So I will gladly give it away if they want it as long as I don't spend a cent from my own money for shipping (basically 'cause I don't have any at the moment LOL). It's this one, you can read more about it in the description:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ze=1536%2C2048

9. Default  
    Is there an address we send stuff to?

10. Default Thank you guys! 
    Yes, we were broken into last sunday at 11am. They broke into our ticket booth and stole around 150 shirts and all of our concessions. They then broke into the haunt and triggered the alarm and stole the first thing they saw which were the masks in the costume room. We have however had tremendous support with the haunt industry. We did open Sunday night with all make-up and the actors still put on one-hell of a show. I would like to thank Shane Dabbs, Timmer, Virgil Tyler, Dan Doble, Brutal Industries, and Thrillvania for the masks. I would also like to thank everyone else who wanted to help. This hasn't stopped us and we are still going strong. Again, thank you guys so much.
    Bart Butler
    HobNob Productions
    http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Thread Information