HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt for sale or trade in ct

1. Default Haunt for sale or trade in ct 
    Haunt for sale or trade in CT!

I have just over 5,000 sq ft of haunt for sale. The theme is a hospital. It will remain up until mid-November if you'd like to see it. Located in North Haven CT.

Price is $30,000 firm.

I've had this theme for two years and it's time to go.

I have three attractions in total, two are staying and getting a fresh face for 2014 and this one is retiring.. Many cool effects, over 200 walls, made of 2x4s and 3/4" plywood. LOTS of hospital equipment. Stretchers, gurneys, x ray machines, a real working dentist chair, this is seriously just like a real hospital plus a LOT of blood guts and gore.

No trailer is included in the sale.

Attraction is a huge hit and priced to make your money back in the first year.

I am also interested in trading for an equal sized attraction of a different theme.

Message me for more information, our website is theonlyscreamintown.com and this attraction is currently called "The CT Dedical Center"

Thanks!

2. Default  
    Flickr stream up and running for interested parties. Have had many inquiries, and all are much appreciated! Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you are interested. I will keep this thread posted if/when the attraction sells or a sale is pending. If you don't see a sold post, then shoot me an email as this beauty could be all yours!

Thread Information