HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: WARNING,WARNING.LESBIAN HAUNTED HOUSE...Really???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default WARNING,WARNING.LESBIAN HAUNTED HOUSE...Really??? 
    See for yourself......Talk amongst yourselves........

http://www.blogto.com/arts/2013/10/t...se_looks_like/

Stew
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 10-22-2013 at 05:55 PM.

2. Default  
    WTF!!!! I can't believe what I just saw, I think my favorite part was the sign that said "don't slip on the pu**y juice". What a joke.

3. Default  
    I smell something fishy.......jk
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by badass View Post
    I smell something fishy.......jk
    beat me to it! lmao

but really....if they have a bloody tampon room.......

5. Default Sad.....JUST SAD! 
    Shit like this gives us all a bad name! We have enough to deal in this Industry! and now we got shit like this! One would think the gay and lesbian community would be embarrassed NO I AM SURE THEY ARE! Let's not give them any more exposure than they already have! There is NOTHING cool about this but looks like they got their 5 miniutes! Shane and it's about HAUTING AND SCARING NOT ABOUT SEXUAL PREFERANCE!!!!!
    Last edited by graystone; 10-23-2013 at 06:05 PM.

6. Default  
    This is what happens when a group gets "protected minority" status and believes they can do whatever they want.

7. Default  
    I think now I can honestly say I've seen it all...

UNREAL!

I put this up on Hauntworld Facebook. Can someone go through this and report back details. Larry

8. Default  
    Let me say this... I don't like it one bit. Its a cheap way to bring light upon a cause. They are not the only ones who've done it from the Church themed haunts, to all the sites even EBAY doing some cheap top haunts page just to sell more Halloween junk... now that was low of Ebay. Everyone is in on the act because they believe they can bring PR upon them just like that silly group that comes down on haunts for having Asylums or whatever... again another cheap way to get PR for some cause.

I think its horrible that so many are using the success that we've built to bring instant PR for themselves...

I don't like it. There are so many people jumping on the backwagon from a naked haunt (LOL (oh no I didn't) to this to that... I think we are confusing the public about who we are and what we are... because the PR goes to these outrageous attractions. Its not positive! But I agree no one needs their asses beat, but at the same our industry is really under siege here see it or not.

Larry

PS: TIM... No offense but I think you should be the last person bringing up Jesus name with all the things you do in your haunt c'mon now... do you think Jesus wanted you to do all of that? I doubt it! Lets leave religion out of it! Please... politics and religion everything else is fair game! LOL

9. Default  
    a gimmick is a gimmick....

and discussion is discussion
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

10. Default  
    Tim,

Couple things I didn't even see that and I agree that no one should make threats and when I see that I will delete or remove it... I only know about it when someone tells me so don't go around saying I support anything don't ever speak for me! EVER!

You want to bring something to my attention tell me where it is and I'll look into it. So you going around spreading lies saying I support anything is dangerous on your part because I wont' stand for it not for a second from you or anyone else.

So I will look into this.

Lastly and again you take about HATE dude your haunted house is filled with more HATE than any haunt in the WORLD ... you do things that are flat out disgusting to other humans you really are last person who should talk about such things. I'm not beating up on you for doing it its your right to do that stuff... as is this lesbian haunt. Doesn't mean anyone should be threatened over it not for a second. I don't agree with that at all!

Larry

Thread Information