From a 1 year noob standpoint...
1. If you get evicted for some stupid reason, you just hire your driver and pull off the lot!
2. Codes. Here in Arkansas, ADA is only (disability act) only applies to PERMANENT STRUCTURES! Which your trailer, well, it's obviously not.
3. Fire. Much easier for fire exits! In fact, we had a stupid accident in our town here with a backyard haunt that had a stupid actor think it was a good idea to throw paint thinner in a burning barrel. 2 kids got hurt. Was outside the haunt (Believe all were actors)
4. Fire 2. Fire Marshals usually like this setup better because it's so much easier to see everything. Exits (should be anyways) apprxm. every 50ft and they really like that.
5. If you have a smaller haunt (just a couple of trailers) you should be right around the 1,000 ft sprinkler rule. Not that you try to "get around the code" but, more less look at it as a guideline. I'ts not "Oh hey I have to get sprinklers if I'm xxx size"... you look at it as "It's a much safer haunt if it's a 1,000 sq ft in size w/o sprinklers..." get it?
6. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!!!!! I am in talks with getting to the 'higher ups' to rent parking space for next year at Kmart, just a few blocks from the huge Turtle Creek Mall!! TONS of traffic in this 75k town and has lots of out of towners here. Marketing will be easier on the wallet if you put it in the middle of town with lots of traffic.
... that's about all I got at the.. well oh one more.
7. WALLS! Half of them are already built!