HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 2014 Theme?

1. Default 2014 Theme? 
    Has anyone already decided what theme they will be using for 2014? Is there anything that you noticed hasn't worked in 2013 and will change in 2014? I always feel like after a season is over we ran out of themes.

2. Default  
    I rotate my theme every five years. This year was my black and white year, next year is my insect year, then realm of the beast, then Maze of the minotaur, then my Yeti/ frozen with fear year. Rotating five themes helps me keep it fresh for me and the guests as well as allowing me to expand on themes I liked.

3. Default  
    We are going back to our roots, and doing a theme next year based on one, or more of H.P. Lovecraft's stories. I have some great ideas knocking around in my head for it.

Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

4. Default  
    Allen, the black and white was absolutely awesome and I'm REALLY looking forward to the Minotaur and Yeti themes.

5. Default  
    Whats the black and white theme?

6. Default Black and white!? 
    That's CRAP Allen I have been doing "white and black" themes for years you stole my idea and just changed the wording.
    J/K
    I only wish I was as twisted as you Allen

Joe
    The Shallow Grave

Thread Information