HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Gore Galore Co op

1. Default Gore Galore Co op 
    Are you on facebook, and are you a current gore galore customer?
    We have created a Gore Galore group that is strictly for gore galore customers called the Gore Galore Co Op.
    We don't allow ANY spam of any type, so everything is gore galore related.
    If you would like to be added, please submit a request. we will contact you to verify what products you have and then you will be added.
    there are images and discussions in this group that happen no where else. If you want an insight into GG this is the place to get it.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/296741853755062/

2. Default  
    I joined! Kevin your products have just taken leaps and bounds over the last few years you've hit your stride brother!

Congrats and see you later today around 2:30 for our special project for the Darkness Transworld tour!

Larry

3. Default  
    Larry,

I am honored by your comments.
    And I am having a hell of alot more fun with the business these days. Lots of challenges of creating fresh products ALL the time, and having clients such as yourself pushing us to make bigger and better products.
    I really think people are going to crap when they see what we are working on Larry. I mean blown away!!!!

I am just grateful to you and all the buyers in this industry that allow us to do what we love.
    SO, thank you!!!!!

4. Default  
    I thought Larry hated facebook? Why would he join a group on facebook?

Thread Information