HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Distortions Shock Therapy for sale or trade (costume only)

1. Default Distortions Shock Therapy for sale or trade (costume only) 
    I have a distortions shock therapy that I only used this year. (The upside down man) They are $950 new on the website, but I will take $700 for it. It is in great condition and worked well. We made a small modification to the "hands" which are the actors feet because the originals were so small that none of our actors could get their feet inside. I made my own "set" with strobes and platform to go with this scare. It worked every time and people loved it, but its one of those things that can't really be used again next year to get the same effect. I may be interested in trading it for a prop or costume of equal value. Let me know! Thanks,

Matt

2. Default  
    Matt:
    Pending pictures I would like to buy this from you. Where are you located and can you email pics to millersthrillers@yahoo.com

3. Default  
    Sold! Thanks!

Thread Information