HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: large outdoor gargoyle sconce lights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default large outdoor gargoyle sconce lights 
    vintage large outdoor gargoyle sconce lights, made of heavy duty cast aluminum they will not rust , does not come with the globes , i had to buy some replacements (plastic) cost $6.50 each from a company in Dallas will give you there phone number , I had to buy all 17 of them to get them for $30 each I only need 10 of them ,will sell the other 7 as a lot for $30 each , same as I paid, I will not do shipping , pickup only in Little Elm ,Texas
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jim wilson; 07-17-2014 at 08:25 PM.

2. Default  
    Dang! Those are beautiful, if you can't find a local buyer I will gladly pay for shipping.

3. Default  
    Just curious but what company did you get them from? We have these same ones on the front doors of our haunt now but it would be nice to know where to get a replacement if needed one day.

4. Default Damn! 
    Those are cool! How heavy are they?!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

5. Default  
    What are the dimensions of these and how heavy are they. thank you

6. Default  
    Are these still available? I sent you a PM.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by afears View Post
    Just curious but what company did you get them from? We have these same ones on the front doors of our haunt now but it would be nice to know where to get a replacement if needed one day.
    Justin, they were salvaged from a very old building being torn down in Dallas ,Tx . I bought them from the guy who tore it down .

damon carson ,wtwtw , they are 28" tall and weigh 16 pounds each

tmoore ,I PM you back

8. Default  
    Please check your private messages and call me. I left you a message a few days ago and today. I would like to buy the sconces. I need a phone # and address for you. thank you

9. Default  
    I left you a PM message on friday asking for a phone # because I was going to be in your area, I have left you a few PM messages with two phone#'s for you to call me. I have been in Galvaston, San Antonio and Houston for the past four days. I have tried numerouse times to get in touch with you on this site. You have been on this site since my first and second post and PM messages to you with no contact from you. Please lose the phone#'s as after a week withn no contact from you I have left the area. I guess you really did not want to sell these after all. Good luck

10. Default  
    These have been sold

Thread Information