HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Darkness Sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The Darkness Sale 
    1) Impailer

2) An entire crypt scene from inside the darkness

3) Paintball hayride system (I'm about 60% positive I'm getting rid of all of it ... I'm 110% positive that I'm not doing another paintball hayride. What I'm not 100% on is if I'm doing another hayride or not... so this could be had which would include four trailers, 60 scuba tanks, air compressor to air up scuba tanks, costumes, I could even include 20 animated fiberglass targets, hundreds of feet of net and much more.

Larry

2. Default  
    Ask for one trailer? Or Both? How much?

3. Default Interested in paintball 
    I am interested in the paintball netting, paintball props, guns anything to do with paintball besides the trailers. I do not need those. We were at Creepy world last week and were discussing the props.

Thanks
    Brett

4. Default Crypt 
    How much please

5. Default  
    I'm interested in the crypt. Please post price

And as someone else pointed out, it's against forum rules to post for sale without prices Mr Larry lol :P

6. Default  
    I will post some pics of everything... the impailer $5000 with will include a giant chair we built for him. A new one cost 10k and doesn't include a custom chair... this is ready to go NOW and pick up NOW!

We will also probably be selling our giant TREX...

Larry

7. Default Impailer & T-Rex 
    I'm interested in both the Implailer and the T-Rex could you please send me some pictures? johnmarino@ameritech.net John 586-770-9707

8. Default  
    Just call me 314 504 3970. BREAKING NEWS... I'm gutting the whole entire room where the Impailer room is this will be a MAJOR LEAGUE renovated room. Its getting built from scratch... so if you buy the impailer and come pick it up next week you can have not only the awesome chair he sits in but all the walls around him which are made out of foam and painted. You can have EVERYTHING but I need you to come pick it up pronto!

I need it OUT!

Larry

9. Default  
    BTW... we are doing spring cleaning all next week so we'll come up with a complete list of everything we are selling so keep checking this thread. I'm cleaning HOUSE!

Larry

10. Default  
    Can you post pics of the impailer room? Will your crew be the ones to break it down and load it if we come with a trailer?

Thread Information