HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness Haunted House Transworld Haunt Tour 2014 - Renovation Thread

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    A couple new things to report...

1) We have not done anything since the last time I posted. LOL Oh wait yeah we did we finished the demo of the old scenes. Yeah we did do something. Sorry.

We are having a WORLD of a time getting this project started this is the latest we've ever gotten to get going... but we will get going next week I promise.

2) We have decided to do ANOTHER room in Terror Visions and this one will be the craziest one we've ever done... this is going to be INSANE!!! More details later.

Lastly I wanted to announce two things... two major announcements. Ahhh I'll announce them later but they're huge. Larry

2. Default Announcement 
    Anyone else waiting patiently for these announcements? lol

3. Default  
    Well I have a few of them but I have to hold off until they are finalized. Sorry. But let me say they are HUGE announcements.

I can reveal ONE... here it goes!

We have decided to build yet one more scene in Terror Visions. We are going to take Gore Galore Claw animations and create the first ever human claw game. LOL. Here is what is going to happen...

We are going to shoot a clown running the game, add some CGI FX, so this clown will be running the claw then we'll add the claw in the middle of the room, then we'll theme the entire room like you are inside a claw machine. Hold on let me catch my breath... okay there we go. Then we'll add all sorts of giant stuffed animal prizes and hopefully you'll feel like you are inside a human claw machine game.

We still haven't started down there but we did rip out everything so we are ready set go on that end... we have to do some things at Creepyworld first then sometime next week we'll start the whole entire process.

Larry

4. Default  
    Hahaha,
    Larry
    I knew you would NOT be able to wait to announce that.
    Just too much fun!

5. Default  
    Hey Folks... I will be gone for a few days going to Atlanta to work on a project we are doing there. So there won't be any updates for a while... we are set back again. I have to return to New York and Atlanta to finish two projects we did. So with that being said I had to pull everyone off starting the Darkness AGAIN! I'm serious this is the latest we've ever started EVER! We are in some serious trouble. LOL

In all seriousness we have gutted everything so we are good shape there... but we are starting really late plus we decided to add a scene.

The good news is we are WAY AHEAD of the curve on work with vendors. We have almost every vendor we are working with almost ready to ship everything.

Once I get back I promise we are starting and we are going full blast full steam ahead. You'll see an army of people working every single day!

I'm not worried yet...

Larry

6. Default  
    Hire Gore Galore to help with the Darkness....

Stew

7. Default  
    Yuck,
    Hire Gore Galore?
    Why would he want to do a thing like that?
    That company sucks!
    LOL

We are installing everything we are building. And Larry is being completely real about the fact we are building the biggest and most unique pieces we have ever done.
    I am very excited about them!

8. Default  
    Just got back from a major auction and bought 20 k worth of stuff for the renovation coming. We're getting really close now to unleashing all out renovation. Follow every nail every screw every slap of paint right here.

The he work will begin 7 days from today and it will go fast. Lastly we'll have tickets on sale soon. Larry

9. Default  
    Rough concept of our Industrial themed room we are building ... the room will have death machines coming overhead from the ceiling. What do you think? We start monday... pictures almost daily from there on out. Larry
    Attached Images

10. Default  
    Larry,

For some reason, I cannot get tickets online for the Behind the Scenes Tour. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Thread Information