HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness Haunted House Transworld Haunt Tour 2014 - Renovation Thread

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Something is lurking stands out to me, I'd buy one!

2. Default  
    I'll be in vegas until Friday so won't be checking until then... Whole bunch of updates then! Larry

3. Default New shirts 
    Very new approach! I like the something is lurking the best! Used to all the Brain Storm Images over all the years! Are they made of a different material. Like a stretch athletic type lycra? Just wondering.
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

4. Default  
    Okay sorry I was gone for a couple days in Las Vegas... now I'm back. Lots happened we got everything in from Ghost Ride, most of the stuff from Unit 70 and we almost have yet another scene completed from the build out stage. I will have lots of pictures tonight so come back soon...

20140212_155838.JPG20140212_163345.JPG20140212_163528.JPG20140212_163859.JPG20140212_164338.JPG

5. Default  
    WOW,
    Who does those awesome claws?

6. Default Claws 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gore Galore View Post
    WOW,
    Who does those awesome claws?
    Who would want to claim them? I bet the maker is ashamed of those things and waiting to see if people like them before admitting to such a thing.

Wicked Farmer

7. Default  
    Wicked,

LOL

In ALL honesty.
    I could NOT be happier to be the manufacturer of such an awesome product that is helping to lead us in lots of new avenues. We have a whole line of death machines because we came up with such a fun piece.

I will say it again, getting to be a part of such a crazy industry just keeps my gears a rollin.

8. Default  
    Holy cow today was HECTIC... what did we do? We spent most of the day laying how the Medusa room that took a lot more time than I thought. Now we have a clear plan on Medusa and we can get it built probably on Tuesday through maybe Thursday. I fell off a ladder today and got hurt pretty bad, could have really been hurt but lucky for me no broken bones. Then about 1 hour later Mike did the same exact thing... fell off a ladder. Mike also stepped on my thumb while I was holding up a ladder for him... TOUGH DAY!

LOL

Couple things I wanted to mention we worked on our mask collection and we counted 75 Silicon Masks ready for the Transworld Show. See the photos and each maks you see is doubled up with another one right behind it. Unreal! Lastly let me say this... YOU HAVE NOT SEEN A HAUNT IN YOUR LIFE as detailed as the one you are about to see ... its getting so out of control I can't even believe it! More picks coming soon! Tickets at www.TheDarkness.com

DSC00164.JPGDSC00166.JPGDSC00167.JPGDSC00169.JPGDSC00170.JPG

9. Default  
    Okay more photos... I'm back posting again even though my knee is killing me and my foot feels like its broken. LOL

Let me just state for the record ... YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING ANYWHERE LIKE WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE! This is simply MIND BLOWING FOLKS! We FINALLY got started on Terror Visions and well that will take at least another week before we see paint going up. However here is a cut off version of the farting clown... you walk under his legs to get to the next scene. Another picture shows part of the falling ceiling we built for the sawzilla room. This room will take another day or two to complete. THIS IS WITHOUT ANY DOUBT the most insane renovation we've ever done, best construction work, best detail work, more creative, best fx... everything. If you don't come see this you are seriously losing out! Big time!!!! www.thedarkness.com

Also Keven from Gore Galore was here for two days straight he worked more on the Green House and I was so busy today that I never got a chance to walk in there and check it out... I will today and snag some photos.

DSC00153.JPGDSC00156.JPGDSC00173.JPGDSC00175.JPGDSC00177.JPG

10. Default  
    Check out this badass Medusa silicone mask I had made just for the new Medusa scene we are making. We actually will start building the Medusa scene NEXT WEEK. We are ALMOST done with the upstairs. Also included a photo of the Medusa animation as well. Get your tickets quickly the behind the scenes tour is about 75% sold out. www.TheDarkness.com

aadddff.JPGdfdfdd.JPGffdfdd.JPGDSC00161.JPG

Thread Information