HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Darkness Haunted House Transworld Haunt Tour 2014 - Renovation Thread

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    There sure is a lot of bearings on those awesome Gore Galore Giant Claws.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

2. Default  
    I am happy to say ALL that is left on the green house is paint on the build out I did and a bit more detailing the house painters will take care of.
    But I had alot of fun creating the dirt walls and root structures for ALL 6 of the 7' tall Venus man trap plants in the room.
    AND a little finessing on the programming of the Venus Man trap.
    PREPARE to be EATEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON monday our shop is ALL focused on Skulliath and Clownliath for the Darkness.
    I think this is the single biggest Actormatronic we have ever done. So lots of R&D to make sure these beasts do their jobs.

LARRY!!!!
    That Medusa mask is insane!!!!! WOW!!!! All those little snakes...
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 02-15-2014 at 03:53 AM.

3. Default  
    Spent the ENTIRE day working with seven guys who came to help me... we cleaned filled two whole dumpsters, we moved props into place, screwed stuff up, arranged scenes, and generally got a TON DONE! Here are five more photos from today. I would say by the end of this coming week the entire upstairs will be DONE 110% then I'll make a promo video for the tour.

We'll be off to the downstairs soon!

Folks I'm telling you without ANY DOUBT AT ALL this will be the hands down best haunted house tour you've EVER taken! I'm astonished at what we are doing right now... its amazing.

Get tickets at www.TheDarkness.com

Larry
    DSC00183.JPGDSC00184.JPGDSC00185.JPGDSC00198.JPGDSC00207.JPG

4. Default  
    I will be at the haunted house today working all day and night... will get a lot more photos. The upstairs is what we are focusing on to FINISH! Put in another order with Bo from Unit 70 ... need more props! LOL

Anyway check out this picture doesn't this ceiling look incredible? Get your tickets at www.thedarkness.com

20140217_165306.jpeg

5. Default  
    We are getting closer and closer to finishing the entire upstairs... we are working all day today (WED) to finish. Terror Visions is down to its last scene that must be worked on ... I haven't sent any photos of the work in Terror Visions because honestly its not that exciting yet. We will start painting on Terror Visions by the end of this week. Before you know it Terror Visions will be 110% done then I'll take some photos. Detail wise you won't see a haunt in the country with the level of detail we have put into this build out... its simply AMAZING! The pictures don't do anything justice... once we start doing some lighting and final detail work I'll get really good photos.

Thursday we are filming YET MORE CGI FX for not only The Darkness but for Transworld itself.., while we are there doing that we are going to shoot a Transworld PROMO video for The Darkness showing you some of the cool detail work. The entire upstairs should be finished painted by then... FYI we have already started Medusa and our construction crew will be on this starting Thursday and it will go REALLY fast! We have a hard coat guy coming in not this weekend but the weekend after ... Get your tickets now at www.TheDarkness.com

DSC00212.JPGDSC00217.JPGDSC00220.JPGDSC00231.JPGDSC00232.JPG

6. Default  
    In addition to the t-shirts I showed you we are also printing some zip up hoodie jackets check them out. Also we got even more silicone masks in plus this bad boy... check out the exploded chest. LarryDSC00233.JPGdarkness_zipper_hoodie.jpg

7. Default ? on hoodies 
    Are they zip up type? Or pullover? Also will you have the something is lurking one available in a hoodie? I like it the best!
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

8. Default  
    We got two new additions to our museum today... yes we are doing some changes in there as well. Since last time you visited we've added a Pumpkinhead and more toys now Linda Blair and the Grinch as well. We are setting up a social media photo section for everyone who comes through our haunt... you'll get to see this when you come. www.TheDarkness.com

Larry
    DSC00234.JPGDSC00239.JPGDSC00242.JPGDSC00246.JPGDSC00247.JPG

9. Default  
    Lots and lots of work has been completed ... the upstairs is now about 85% where it needs to be. Our animated wheel chair FX is almost done and looking awesome. The room itself is pretty much done missing lighting and some props Unit 70 is making. The sawzilla room check out this awesome control panel we made with real blinking lights and everything... it will also have three TV's showing security monitors from same DVD we sell on www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Also coming along on Terror VIsions as you can see the FARTING clown you are seeing the back side... you walk under it and he farts on you! LOL

The Green house is almost done just a bit more paint and btw this room is off the chart right now. Also one photo of the Medusa room as we finally started it today.

Get your tickets at www.TheDarkness.com

DSC00248.JPGDSC00250.JPGDSC00267.JPGDSC00286.JPG

10. Default  
    Listen I'm just going to say it... the job we did this time around is AWESOME and this will be HANDS DOWN the best thing you do during the SHOW NO DOUBT IN MY MIND! I don't even know how many haunts if ANY that can do or did what we've done here... its off every single chart known to haunt kind. LOL

Its so detailed, so over the top, so nutty no one would even try it... we've topped ourselves on every single level! NO PHOTOS I send can do it justice because it needs to be lit up and it needs a better camera with wider angles to take them correctly. I'm just telling you RIGHT NOW IF YOU PASS UP THE OPPORTUNITY to check out the new Darkness you should flat out without question shoot yourself in the foot... you will walk through the most amazing haunt youv'e ever seen ever anywhere. Its on that level I'm NOT KIDDING!

I'm blown away myself! LOL www.TheDarkness.com

DSC00269.JPGDSC00271.JPGDSC00273.JPGDSC00276.JPG

Thread Information