HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Fake Blood Question

1. Default Fake Blood Question 
    What is the best and easiest Fake Blood to use on props and sets???

2. Default  
    We sell stuff that is unreal awesome... we've had several people get on these boards and agree its the best. I think its the best because we are using very very expensive chemicals ... you can check it out at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

I think Mike from Ghost Ride told me he's selling the blood now that he uses on his figures and that stuff is really good... so you might ask him as well.

I'm not sure who else sells the stuff but I think Fright Props does but I don't know anything about their blood never used it.

Larry

3. Default  
    http://youtu.be/WAmyAlj2FjU

Here's a link to very good DIY blood on the cheap from Stiltbeast Studios. There's some nice stuff out there for sale too, depending on your budget.

4. Default  
    I get a gallon of elmers clear glue and some red leather dye. Works well and keeps it shiny. You can also use it for slime and other stuff just change the color.

Rob
    Fairbanks Asylum

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairbanks Asylum View Post
    I get a gallon of elmers clear glue and some red leather dye. Works well and keeps it shiny. You can also use it for slime and other stuff just change the color.

Rob
    Fairbanks Asylum
    I read about this approach in Hauntworld magazine.
    Haven't used it, but it sounds reliable.

6. Default  
    We (Pale Night Productions) make and sell Perma-Blood which is the industry standard permanent blood paint. Nearly every major attraction in the country and many around the world use it. Also, many of the prop builders use it as well (Distortions, Scarefactory, Poison Props, DC Props, Midnight Studios, Haunted Enterprises, etc.) and it has even been used in film and television productions like AMC's The Walking Dead. We even sell many different sizes so you can try it out on a small scale if you like first and we sell the ONLY permanent blood paint that can be labeled as non-toxic.

That being said...check out www.palenight.com to learn more and pick some up. Thanks!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Thread Information