HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Here's a little bit if what I've been up to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Thank you 
    I love interaction between vendors and clients... It's how we hit the mark AND how we create better quality products.
    Unfortunately there's never enough of that interaction... I'd love to see this change.

If you ask ANY of our clients and interested customers - that interaction is present and #1 with me...
    And ALWAYS WILL BE !

Thank you for your compliment, I look forward to creating a better product for you or anyone who has interest in seeing products grow in quality.

Look forward to talking to you...

B.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

2. Default Sock masks 
    Is there still a big interest in latex or foam latex sock masks ?

If there is wed be happy to fill the need... I love art in all forms and would love to do anything different.
    That's what's different with me than most. I have a genuine love for what I do... I'm up for any challenge and am willing to grow as an artist. Sure cash pays the bills, but myself as a maturing artist I'm more interested in the art.

I'm working on some larger items / sculpts right now... Not because someone asked me to, not because I think it will make money, but because I have an interest in sculpting and growing as a sculptor...

So YES, there is a full size / dead naked female body on my work bench ... Lol ( in other forums that might raise a few eyebrows / concerns )

LOL !!

B.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com

3. Default  
    Good stuff! Are you going to be at Transworld?

-V

4. Default Transworld 
    First of all ( And more importantly ) I'd like to say - Thank You for response and Thank You for your compliment.

We choose not to attend Transworld, it's to far to travel, and to expensive in my opinion... We WILL be at MHC and possibly a few other shows. Transworld is a great show for large orders and ( Maybe ) we will consider it in the future? But we receive enough orders presently to keep us happily employed throughout the year.

We strive to create quality items and don't have the manpower yet to cover orders of that magnitude while keeping the quality we currently offer.

The website needs updated badly, ( my apologies were working on it ) we've got TONS to upload if I ever find the time to slow down ...lol

Feel free to add us on Instagram and facebook ... I'm always showing off our work on there...

Hope to see you at MHC 2014 !!

B.

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com

5. Default If you like us - umm... LIKE US ? 

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com

Thread Information