HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: new products currently available

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default new products currently available 
    I thought I would share some of the new products we developed over this past year and will be new for 2014. This is only a small portion of new products we will have available.
    1. a new giant costume called "Netherspawn". Left right head movement, and jaw movement and can be upgraded with a scream cube. this character is also available as a scare gimble animatronic just like the goblin we offered last year just simpler so it is more price conscious.
    2. Crocosaurus. I believe this may be my best sculpt to date. YOu can really tell in the pic how big it really is with the operator standing behind it.
    3. Medium Mollusk. This nasty thing hangs at over 6' tall so when it grabs at a patron it really makes an impression upon them.
    4. Giant crane game claw. This industrial beast we can set up to be operated by the actor who plays to the patrons with it, by threatening to pick them up out of the hayride or path they are walking on. When the claw is open it is 8' across. It can drop between 2' and 5' at the buyers choice.
    5. Armless man actormatronic. this guy writhes at the waist and head, and is on the track system. You just walk him forward and he spits through the check at your patrons.

And again, ALL these pieces are available for purchase now,
    But I am happy to say this is only the beginning.
    I want to share more of what we are doing, but I think we need to keep that under wraps for now.

thanks again to ALL our buyers, You are the reason we get to continue doing this. And because of you we continue to get bigger and better at what we do.
    It is crazy to know we started Gore Galore 15 years ago with just a couple 15 giant back pack rod puppets and the head boxes. We sure have come a long way, and I could not be more grateful for the opportunity to continue to do this for a living.
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    As usual Kevin you are making me spend money. Your products are just outstanding and I will calling you next week to place a order. You do have a 75% discount for your off season sale going on right now! right . LOL. Keep making great stuff and you will keep taking the money out of my pocket. I would love to see more of your new industrial / steampunk stuff you told me you were making. Thanks for being one of the best vendors to deal with and can't wait for Trans World.
    Phatman

3. Default  
    Wow..the Crocosaurus is beautiful..the sculpt and the paintwork are just amazing !

4. Default croc 
    Kevin,
    Exactly what size is the croc head and the measurements with head and rig together.
    Thanks Stew

5. Default  
    Stew, the head is 4' wide and 5' long. With control arm behind the head, the entire system is just short of 9'. The track itself is 8' long.
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 11-18-2013 at 10:35 AM.

6. Default  
    thanks for the complements gents.
    I appreciate it.

7. Default getting the Gore 
    Although I'm a small timer....Crystal is my first call of the year. Already got the Croc ordered. Kevin does amazing stuff and I love the 75% off season discount....just kidding. But cant wait to see the new stuff.

Joe
    The Shallow Grave
    Winter Haven FL

8. Default  
    Hey Joe,
    We very much appreciate the business and I am sure that the croc will blow people away.
    And you know if we could afford to give those kinds of discounts we would.

9. Default  
    Phatman,
    I will most certainly start sharing images in the co op as the products we talked about
    start getting done.

10. Default  
    I thought it might be a good idea to try to continue to update this thread rather than add a new thread for each new item we add.
    Here is the shop video of the new "Crane Claw" we will be be debuting at Transworld 2014

And here is a rather poor video of it installed at Fright Night on the Farm in Lexington Ky

Thread Information