HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: new products currently available

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default New Crocosaurs 
    And here is the new Crocosaurus Actormatronic. We can also do this an an animation.
    This beast is over 5' long and 4' feet. My favorite sculpt to date, and also very happy with how the paint turns out.

2. Default Goblin Gimble 
    Here is our Goblin Gimble we had at the Tradeshow last year.
    Perfect for queueline entertainment because it can do everything from singing to rules, everything in between. We found a whole bunch of vintage horror movie trailers too.
    AND can do us ANY of our giant costume characters with this animation.
    Rules track provided by Adam from poison props

3. Default Wow 
    Great new additions to the line Kevin! The more videos I see, the closer I get to being in the dog house. Have added the Claw, Croc and Goblin to my wish List

PB

4. Default Netherspawn Giant Costume 
    Here is our NEW Netherspawn giant costume character. It is another part of our 2014 "Death Machines" lineup.
    designed as a creepy stalker, easily upgraded with a scream cube to have its own nether worldly audio. Also can be sold as a gimble animation with a 6 piston gimble or a 1 piston.

5. Default  
    Phantom Blue,
    Thank you very much. It is appreciated
    And with Much Much more to come. We have never done so much new stuff in one year. CRAZY!!!!!

6. Default Giant Head Animatronic Platform 
    Here is another new product for you to feast your eyes on.
    I am very proud of this animation platform. It is built for the most rigorous haunted attractions out there or even year round attractions. It is built with an oversized air cylinder and industrial bearings. It is professionally engineered so it operates at the slowest air pressure possible. We were running this one at 60 psi. This platform can be floor mounted or upside down/ceiling mounted for a dropping creature such as slither. But this system is setup so ANY of our giant heads in our actormatronic line can be mounted on it. I think that is really what sets it apart. One animation with say 20 different characters you can use on it.

This is a shop test video so please excuse that the eyes are not intact yet.

7. Default History of Gore Galore 
    This is not for sale or anything like that.
    Just thought you might like to see some serious history of Gore Galore.
    This is one of the first projects I did for the local haunt in the early 90s.
    He is called Stick Boy for Good reason. He was whittled out of 2 x 2s w a buck knife. I had no budget in those days so I just used what was at hand. Having no budget helped teach me ingenuity in building for the haunt.
    ut this was the project that was like a gift. It was what showed me that the love of puppetry and prop making was going to be what I did for the rest of my life. and the rest is history.

8. Default  
    Vey cool!
    And creepy!

9. Default more history of gore galore 
    I have been going through all of our video archives and just thought some of this stuff would be fun to share.
    We built this guy over 20 years ago. His name is Spooky Ernie and he is the precursor to our giant costumes line. He was fun to build, that is why we built 3 others, but they were hand built, and just too big and hard to deal with.

10. Default new for 2014 Armless Man actormatronic 
    Another new one for 2014.
    The armless man actormatronic
    actor controls the back, forward, and side to side.
    the water mist is automated, the head tilt and hip movement are also automated.

Thread Information