HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: True story of a haunting in ohio!!!

1. Default True story of a haunting in ohio!!! 
    Hello! does anyone know of some the haunting s in Ohio? Belmont county? Egypt wildlife are?

This is one of the most haunted counties in Ohio..tales of love gone wrong, where Thomas Carr killed his 13 year old girlfriend Eliza fox.. tales of cult activity, the list is endless, does anyone have any stories of the area?

2. Default  
    Right down the road from me, less than 30 minutes... The cult activity was found to be cattle rustlers. There is supposed to be a house that disappears, etc. We have a Medium that handles paranormal overnights at our place, they just went down there about a month or so ago. Here's their link, contact them for stuff they found out...https://www.facebook.com/divine.time.5?fref=ts
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

3. Default  
    That's wild i always heard it was cult( crazy how things get misconstrued) but yeah there's a lot of activity around Belmont county.. There is a house in Barnesville that's highly active and they have evidence posted on there page. and they caught some crazy orbs and a doll moves on It's own! Thanks for the link

4. Default ORBS I Don't Know? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.PHOBIA View Post
    That's wild i always heard it was cult( crazy how things get misconstrued) but yeah there's a lot of activity around Belmont county.. There is a house in Barnesville that's highly active and they have evidence posted on there page. and they caught some crazy orbs and a doll moves on It's own! Thanks for the link
    Probably nobody really knows, what they are.
    I have seen them twice with the naked eye. The last time a man beside me had a camera and as I told him it was there he took it's picture.
    So.. if someone says Orbs are Always just a film, lense problem, moisture, dust on the lense, what they call a "Lense Flare"? Well, then how would they explain a photo taken of an orbs AS we were looking at it?

Both ocassions it happened in the Wine Cellar here in my house, The Ravens Grin Inn.
    This room was carved from solid rock beginning in 1865. Maybe the haunting here happens because of the rock?
    Could it be a psychic -energy bank?
    This is a theory I read about long ago.

The first time I saw orbs there was a smaller white orb leading a larger orange orb up a trim board where the stairs begin to enter the basement above the wine cellar, the second time one green orb was slowlty moving about maybe 10 inches off of the floor not far from the bottom of the steps, headed North toward the rock side wall of the room.

5. Default The In the Exit Tunnel... 
    It was a group of 12 customers exiting, last group of a busy October Friday night. I was leading them around a corner or two ,my wife , Jessica just so happened to be following the last guy , something she usually is not doing, the lights are "ON", she is only maybe 8 to 10 feet behind him, he stopped quickly snapped a picture of the wall?
    At the end of the tour at the exit, he showed me the picture. I had a smaller plastic skeleton hanging in a small alcove where he took the picture.
    In front of the skeleton was a flat, black ribbon (in the picture only). from left to right this "ribbon" curved, smoothly as it went , in mid-air for a straight-line distance of close to 3 feet , curving back and forth the whole time, getting slightly wider as it went, fianlly stopping abruptly and now looking to be maybe 3 and 1/2 inches wide.
    So far nobody has told me how he could have faked this picture as he barely stopped walking for a second or two. It was not a picture of any strap from the camera, because the camera had no strap.
    But then .. what was this a picture of? Nobody has come up with any names of even what it might have been.
    The photographer of the picture was going to send me a copy of it, then says he lost it , somehow?
    This happened maybe seven years ago, it's 2014 now.(for future refrence)

6. Default  
    Hey Jim the rock theory sounds plausible.. I love reading your posts, and hearing about the inn.. there's more to orbs then lot of people think..

7. Default A Recent Sighting Now 
    My studious Brother plus a patron of Ravens Grin who happens to be a Geologist BOTH told me the same thing recently.
    This Dolomite rock in Northern Illinois may be as much as 250 feet deep. This rock is 400 Million Years Old!
    I have the oldest floor in town! The floor of the wine cellar is the Dolomite rock.
    After I told a group about my sightings of orbs, a young woman told me after the house tour was over, that she had seen a green orb going into the wall of the wine cellar. The rock it entered is at least 18 feet long by 5 feet high, this is just what we can see of it from inside of the wine cellar.
    If it goes 250 feet down into the ground.. that would be quite a condominum for orbs to park in.
    Maybe I should "Invest" in the glow-in-the-Dark Oui-ja board available a block away in an actual store!
    "Get out the Oui-ja board, then turn off the lights!" IT says on it's box it comes in....

Thread Information