HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: HAuNTcon 2014 Tours

1. Default HAuNTcon 2014 Tours 
    HAuNTcon 2014 is proud to announce the five great haunts that will be opening for the conference January 25-27, plus a 13 attractions on the legendary Pre-Show Haunt Tour.

Buy Conference and Haunt Tour Tickets Here

Friday Night 1/24
    ScreamWorld – Award winning haunt. “One of the top 20 haunts in America” – Haunted Attraction Magazine.

Sunday Night 1/26
    Kingwood Asylum – All new from the ground up for 2014. Designed and built by the Haunt Force team.
    Heart Stopper Fright's 3HaunTs – How does 13 acres of terror sound?

Monday Night 1/27
    Creepy Hollow Haunted House – Rated a 9.8 Scare Factor by Haunt World.
    Fearshire Farms – Featured on the Travel Channel’s Halloween’s Craziest in 2013.

Buy Conference and Haunt Tour Tickets Here. Use discount 201420 but hurry!

Plans for the two day pre-show tour are finalized. Check it out at Pre-Show Haunt Tour

2. Default  
    Yo Leonard post these in the main forums I'm sure everyone wants to see them... more people view those forums.

Also send me more info and I'll post on our facebook and blog for you!

We want to support ALL haunt owners! Any haunter gracious or should I say daring or should I say dumb enough (LOL) to open for other haunters gets my respect and support. We want to support haunt owners who open for tradeshows and events.

Larry

Thread Information